This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OdysseusMD

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

A few things about me: Graduated from a European med school a few months ago, done with STEP 1 and CK (260+ both) and I'm starting a postdoc research fellowship in late January.
I'm looking for a STEP 2CS study partner in Boston. My exam is in early April. I can devote around 2-3 hours per day to CS as I'll be working at the same time.
The ideal SP would be easy going, dedicated and understanding. Also, I'd prefer someone who has passed STEP 1 and 2CK (ideally with above average scores).

If you think we could be a good match, let me know!
Happy New Year to all of you
smile-5.gif
 
Hi guys! I'm a European grad as well, looking for a study partner through Skype. Passed both Step 1 and CK with scores in the 240s. If any of you are interested in studying together, let me know!