Step I USMLE World correlation with Step 1 score

Started by JZZZZZZZs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JZZZZZZZs

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what the score correlation between USMLE World and Step 1 is? I did a search in this forum and it doesn't look like anyone has posted anything on this in the past. Would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this! Thanks!

🙂
 
I know it's kinda of down time for Step 1 right now but I would appreciate any insight or if someone could guide me to another site that has an estimator for USMLE world scores and actual Step 1 scores.
 
Thanks Taus. Yeah, it looks that way. I've searched this forum and the closest I've found is a thread where people say that they have been scoring low on USMLEWorld (50-60%) compared to Kaplan's QBank. According to them, USMLEWorld questions are suppose to be harder and more Step 2 like.