USN Nevada or Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FeedthisCat

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see a lot of discouraging posts about USN, from what I gather it's the NV campus.

Can any Utah students give me input?

How is the faculty like?
Is the course load too heavy?
Do you find it difficult to reach professors or to get help from them?
Do you guys feel any unfairness in the grading?
Can the professors there speak understandable English?
Are exams what you expect them to be from power point and lecture?

A USN student at NV campus said he wished he was at Utah. Do any of the Utah students want to move to NV?
 
There are Utah students on the forum but I'm not one of them. I teach for USN and I hear a lot of "wish I went to Utah" but I also hear, "wish I went to Nevada." I chalk this up to a bit of "grass is greener." I think both campuses have their strengths and weaknesses. If you provide some specifics about what you are most concerned about, students from either campus can probably weigh in on those issues. Good luck!
 
I was just accepted to USN and will be attending the Utah campus, which is the site I interviewed at. I dont the experience of a student there yet but I really liked the facility in Utah. The staff I did interview with and talk with all seemed great though. Ill be able to give you more info about it in a few months 🙂