Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

USN: Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Ray1234, May 6, 2007.

1. Ray1234

Pre-Pharmacy
    Any USNers, please reply to this question:

1. what time we will have test on Friday? I am assuming there wont be any lecture on Friday. Just the test in the morning and we will be done for the day. Please correct me if i am wrong.

2. When is the earliest we would know if we failed the Friday Test? In couple of hours? or wait until Saturday? I want to volunteer on Saturday but at the same time, i would not like do that if i know i fail the friday test.

3. If we have to take the Monday Test, what time it will be scheduled in general?

Thanx
    Ray

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mxktm185

Pharmacy Student
    Hey Ray...

From what I know, there are 17 regular lecture exams that are given every other Friday. The exam is at 8:00 AM. Following the exam you meet with your groups and take the exam together (you receive bonus points for your individual exam score if your group gets a 95% or better). After this, the professors go through the exam, question-by-question, with the entire class. Once all this is done you receive your scores and will know if you have to remediate.

Monday remediations for regular lecture exams begin at 8:00 AM also, but I've heard there is usually a review preceding the exam that can sometimes last a few hours.

In addition to regular lecture exams there are 5 Calculation and 2 Communication exams dispersed throughout the year. These usually take place on non-remediation Mondays, again at 8:00 AM. I'm not really sure how the remediations are scheduled for these exams.