USN: Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Ray1234, May 6, 2007.

1. Ray1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Any USNers, please reply to this question:

1. what time we will have test on Friday? I am assuming there wont be any lecture on Friday. Just the test in the morning and we will be done for the day. Please correct me if i am wrong.

2. When is the earliest we would know if we failed the Friday Test? In couple of hours? or wait until Saturday? I want to volunteer on Saturday but at the same time, i would not like do that if i know i fail the friday test.

3. If we have to take the Monday Test, what time it will be scheduled in general?

Thanx
    Ray

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mxktm185

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Hey Ray...

From what I know, there are 17 regular lecture exams that are given every other Friday. The exam is at 8:00 AM. Following the exam you meet with your groups and take the exam together (you receive bonus points for your individual exam score if your group gets a 95% or better). After this, the professors go through the exam, question-by-question, with the entire class. Once all this is done you receive your scores and will know if you have to remediate.

Monday remediations for regular lecture exams begin at 8:00 AM also, but I've heard there is usually a review preceding the exam that can sometimes last a few hours.

In addition to regular lecture exams there are 5 Calculation and 2 Communication exams dispersed throughout the year. These usually take place on non-remediation Mondays, again at 8:00 AM. I'm not really sure how the remediations are scheduled for these exams.