USN rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacy2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
Has anyone got a rejection from USN?I had an interview in January and I have not heard anything yet.Is there anyone in the same situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody,
Has anyone got a rejection from USN?I had an interview in January and I have not heard anything yet.Is there anyone in the same situation?

I don't think they've rejected anyone yet.
so far they've accepted the students with 4.0 gpas or close to that. I believe the last interview was in March so I think we will be seeing the majority of the acceptances in the next 2 weeks. Crossing my fingers.

I don't know but my friend who has gpa 3.81 got accepted at the beginning of this week. I have the same gpa but haven't heard anything yet. Interviewed in Feb.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry. I turned down their acceptance yesterday with Dr. Deyoung already. And I know 3-4 friends of mine did the same thing last week by sending in the statements. So there will be plenty of spots opening up! It appears to me that USN is a bakc-up school for most people that I know. Maybe it's just me though. Good luck guys !

Don't worry. I turned down their acceptance yesterday with Dr. Deyoung already. And I know 3-4 friends of mine did the same thing last week by sending in the statements. So there will be plenty of spots opening up! It appears to me that USN is a bakc-up school for most people that I know. Maybe it's just me though. Good luck guys !

Yeah..I will send an email to him stating that I am no longer interested with the acceptance. so hang on there guys..there are alot of spaces still available and more spaces being opened up that were filled earlier.... good luck

Thank you all for your response. I hope that I will hear from them soon....