USUHS Clinical Psych 2025

Started by dukun8ter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just had my interviews 4 days ago, So i haven't heard anything yet, I'm assuming a week after my interviews is when I will get results.
Last year, they send acceptance letters the same week of interviews. Interviews were Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and acceptances on Friday, one week after the non-acceptances letters and waiting-list were sent. However, looks like this year the administration is working differently since interviews were sent sooner.
 
Last edited:
Last year, they send acceptance letters the same week of interviews. Interviews were Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and acceptances on Friday, one week after the non-acceptances letters and waiting-list were sent. However, looks like this year the administration is working differently since interviews were sent sooner.
damm well only time will tell i guess, the waiting around is always the hard part
 
Welp. I guess that sums up this year lol. Good luck to all that made it! I'm sure y'all will do fine. For those of us that didn't, next year is coming up pretty fast!