Mar 18, 2010
Status
Did anyone get their letter from UT Houston? They updated my status on SOPHAS on 3/5 but I've yet received a letter or email.

Anyone else going there? Housing options?

Dec 28, 2009
Status
Other Health Professions Student
my sophas shows admitted but i haven't received the notification from the university yet...its very irritating

Jan 25, 2010
Status
did you guys anything back from them yet?

I just found out on SOPHAS today...wondering how long til they send me email about financial aid and stuff...

Nov 10, 2009
Texas
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Did anyone get their letter from UT Houston? They updated my status on SOPHAS on 3/5 but I've yet received a letter or email.

Anyone else going there? Housing options?
If anyone is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment, my landlord has a rare opening. It's a 2 story, 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment and 1 parking space. It is one of the closest apartments to the medical center that I know of. It is about 3/4 mile from UT-SPH and is two blocks from St Luke's and The Methodist Hospital. I walk everyday to school and it's a 15 min walk. The price is 750/month + you pay your own utilities. If you know the Texas Medical Center, you will know that this is a steal.

PM if you are interested and I can give you his contact info, he has been a great landlord to me.