UT Knoxville Internal Medicine Meet & Greets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morellimk27

Reaction score
Hi Class of 2021!

My name is Morgan and I am a chief resident in internal medicine at The University of Tennessee Knoxville. We are hosting several virtual Meet & Greets in the next few weeks. If you are looking for a medium sized program with great academics and great people, we would love to meet you! There is a link for registration on our website: The Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Programs | The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville

Feel free to check us out. Let me know if you have any specific questions I could help with. Best of luck with the application season this year!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• UTK meet and greet.JPG
    UTK meet and greet.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 115
Hi Class of 2021!

My name is Morgan and I am a chief resident in internal medicine at The University of Tennessee Knoxville. We are hosting several virtual Meet & Greets in the next few weeks. If you are looking for a medium sized program with great academics and great people, we would love to meet you! There is a link for registration on our website: The Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Programs | The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville

Feel free to check us out. Let me know if you have any specific questions I could help with. Best of luck with the application season this year!
Hello. I had a quick question. I’m interested in the program however it says that 1 year of US clinical experience is required. I’m a US-IMG without any US clinical experience. Do you think that the requirements will be less strict this year?

Hello. I had a quick question. I’m interested in the program however it says that 1 year of US clinical experience is required. I’m a US-IMG without any US clinical experience. Do you think that the requirements will be less strict this year?

Hey there! I double checked with our administration today and the requirement of at least 1 year of medical school rotations/other clinical experience in the US still holds for this year.

Hey there! I double checked with our administration today and the requirement of at least 1 year of medical school rotations/other clinical experience in the US still holds for this year.
Thank you!