Oct 1, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi Class of 2021!

My name is Morgan and I am a chief resident in internal medicine at The University of Tennessee Knoxville. We are hosting several virtual Meet & Greets in the next few weeks. If you are looking for a medium sized program with great academics and great people, we would love to meet you! There is a link for registration on our website: The Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Programs | The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville

Feel free to check us out. Let me know if you have any specific questions I could help with. Best of luck with the application season this year!

Attachments

• UTK meet and greet.JPG
    UTK meet and greet.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 20

Wal88

2+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi Class of 2021!

My name is Morgan and I am a chief resident in internal medicine at The University of Tennessee Knoxville. We are hosting several virtual Meet & Greets in the next few weeks. If you are looking for a medium sized program with great academics and great people, we would love to meet you! There is a link for registration on our website: The Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Programs | The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville

Feel free to check us out. Let me know if you have any specific questions I could help with. Best of luck with the application season this year!
Hello. I had a quick question. I’m interested in the program however it says that 1 year of US clinical experience is required. I’m a US-IMG without any US clinical experience. Do you think that the requirements will be less strict this year?

Oct 1, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hello. I had a quick question. I’m interested in the program however it says that 1 year of US clinical experience is required. I’m a US-IMG without any US clinical experience. Do you think that the requirements will be less strict this year?

Hey there! I double checked with our administration today and the requirement of at least 1 year of medical school rotations/other clinical experience in the US still holds for this year.

Wal88

2+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey there! I double checked with our administration today and the requirement of at least 1 year of medical school rotations/other clinical experience in the US still holds for this year.
Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads