UT, Military, Vent, JetPro, TimTye, and everyone else who helped us out are the $hit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThinkFast007

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Many of us are finishing up or have finished the start of the application process. I just want to give a big ups to all these guys named above for their unselfish help. I think most, if not ALL of us have benefited somehow by their contributions in making the application process somewhat more doable.

Thanks everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know where I'd be without the input from the "oh-so-wise ones" here on the anesthesia forum. Just wanted to put in my personal thanks as well. You guys make this a great resource for all of us!
 
Agree, thanks a lot for all the help - makes this whole process easier
 
ThinkFast007 said:
Many of us are finishing up or have finished the start of the application process. I just want to give a big ups to all these guys named above for their unselfish help. I think most, if not ALL of us have benefited somehow by their contributions in making the application process somewhat more doable.

Thanks everyone!

Glad we can help you guys through the Student Doctor conduit, something that wasnt available to us when we were residents...
 
jetproppilot said:
Glad we can help you guys through the Student Doctor conduit, something that wasnt available to us when we were residents...

Jet,

Good to see you back!!!!! Are things OK?
 
The appreciation is echoed here...thanks guys and keep it up. Hopefully I'll return the favor when I'm more knowledgeable in the field. Hope all is ok Jet.
 
militarymd said:
Jet,

Good to see you back!!!!! Are things OK?

Thanx Mil, UT, Erasmus, and all. This is my 3rd post...first 2 were long and eaten by SDN +pissed+
Am hanging in there.
I'll post more details when I'm convinced 10 minutes of writing (twice!!) wont be lost.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jetproppilot said:
Thanx Mil, UT, Erasmus, and all. This is my 3rd post...first 2 were long and eaten by SDN +pissed+
Am hanging in there.
I'll post more details when I'm convinced 10 minutes of writing (twice!!) wont be lost.

I always copy long posts and paste them into Word before I hit the "submit reply" button in case the SDN fairy decides my reply wasn't worthy of posting to the boards...at least that way I don't have to type it all over again.