Utah MPJE 2019

Started by Jaxx18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaxx18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am moving to Utah in a few months, and I am looking for any recommendations for study materials/strategies for their MPJE. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed Dr. Ruble but did not receive a reply. The only resources I used were:
-Utah Pharmacy Law: https://dopl.utah.gov/pharm/index.html
-DEA Pharmacist Manual: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/manuals/pharm2/pharm_manual.pdf
-FDA online resources regarding: misbranded and adulterated drugs, generic equivalency, and biologics
-Reviewed the Poison Prevention Packaging Act, specifically OTC labeling requirements and child-resistant packaging exemptions

I ended up taking the exam after studying for about a month and a half (3 weeks compiling/rewriting/condensing notes and 3 weeks of hardcore review). Passed with a 78 on my first attempt. Additional areas that I did not study for that did come up on the test were the USP 795/797/800 guidelines (maybe 3-4 questions).