UTEP DPT Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WojoAF

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Get at me with your contact info.. I'm going to putting together a page for us. Let get to know each other and have a shindig before this thing kicks into gear and when most of y'all are in town...

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Kindly,

Matthew M. Wojciechowski

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Get at me with your contact info.. I'm going to putting together a page for us. Let get to know each other and have a shindig before this thing kicks into gear and when most of y'all are in town...

Kindly,

Matthew M. Wojciechowski
Hey what's up man! Yea that would be cool! I'm excited to meet everyone!

Hey all,

Kindly,

Matthew M. Wojciechowski

Hi there! I am new to this forum!
I was also accepted into UTEP and I put my deposit down over the weekend. Hoping to get to know others that are also planning on attending UTEP!

Congratulations to you guys on the acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! I was also accepted to UTEP and put my deposit down. Lets get a page going and get together

I have a page up! Inbox me your name and I'll add you to it on Facebook!

@HopefulDPT012 I'll inbox you. Thanks for making the page!

Also, has anyone received any more emails since making the deposit??

Reactions: 1 user
@HopefulDPT012 I'll inbox you. Thanks for making the page!

Also, has anyone received any more emails since making the deposit??
I believe we should be getting an official acceptance email from UTEPs graduate school and then sometime soon we are supposed to receive info about applying for scholarships and other things we need to do before May 30