UTMB Austin TY or Preliminary Medicine Interview invites

Started by Coca Cola
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Coca Cola

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received an interview invite to the UTMB Austin TY or Preliminary Medicine program?
 
I got one for the prelim year. Haven't heard from the TY program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lane,

If you don't mind my asking, when was your application complete for the TY program (w/ school transcripts and LORs)?
 
Has anyone received an interview invite to the UTMB Austin TY or Preliminary Medicine program?

No, but I did get a rejection email from the Prelim Medicine program if that counts for anything...guess I'm just too good for them 😀
 
i submitted 9/5, transcript in on 9/13, 2nd LOR in on 10/9 🙂

Weird. I had everything complete and downloaded earlier, but was told that my app wasn't even reviewed yet.
 
ok, got it today. 😀 I could probably stand to be a bit more patient...