UTMB Galveston appartment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hootdallas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm a second year student at UTMB in galveston.

If you are looking for a cool place to live, my girlfriend had to move out of her loft in downtown Galveston early, and we need to find a new renter ASAP. NOT a sublet, you will get a new lease with the landlord. It's a beautiful one bedroom loft downtown with high ceilings (13 feet), hardwood floors throughout, except the kitchen, which has marble tile. It's in a historic building with only four other units. There are two units open right now. It's on 20th st, so it's a short bike ride or drive to school, but it is an awesome place. Walk to all the bars dowtown or on the strand.

Email me if you are interested, I'll be happy to send pictures, give you a tour, or whatever.

Chad Hooten, MS-2
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Oops, I forgot to say some things.

It's $775 a month, but the landlord will come down to $750 at least. My girlfriend got him down to $725. He might even go lower.
Her apartment was about 600 square feet, and with 13 feet ceilings, it feels like it's much bigger. I'm not sure how big the other open unit is, but it's also a one bedroom.

Chad Hooten, MS-2