You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UTSD-Houston Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
halee_palmer_
New Member
I was told the class is about 60% full at my interview on January 12th!Anyone who’s already accepted, is the class full?
halee_palmer_
New Member
I was told the next round of acceptances would be towards the end of January.Any acceptances?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Congratulations to everyone that has been admitted and to those that are continuing their interviews! I am one of the Class of 2026 officers and wanted to provide the official link to the Class of 2027 Facebook Group: UTSD Houston Class of 2027 | Facebook
Upon joining, you’ll be asked to DM a screenshot of your acceptance to one of the officers in order to be approved into the Facebook Group. Thanks everyone!
Congratulations to everyone that has been admitted and to those that are continuing their interviews! I am one of the Class of 2026 officers and wanted to provide the official link to the Class of 2027 Facebook Group: UTSD Houston Class of 2027 | Facebook
Upon joining, you’ll be asked to DM a screenshot of your acceptance to one of the officers in order to be approved into the Facebook Group. Thanks everyone!
lilliandelrey
New Member
received an offer!!
Interview or acceptance?received an offer!!
lilliandelrey
New Member
acceptance 🙂Interview or acceptance?
Congratulations!!!acceptance 🙂
When was your interview?received an offer!!
lilliandelrey
New Member
dec 13!When was your interview?
When was your interviewreceived an offer!!
Thank you and congratulations!dec 13!
Yes, they are currently out. Have you received any response yet?Second round already came out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview?Finally received my offer 🙂
December 12When did you interview?
Congrats🤍Just got accepted this morning!
Congrats! When was your interview?Just got accepted this morning!
Thank you! Dec 6thCongrats! When was your interview?
cavitykiller113
New Member
Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything?
halee_palmer_
New Member
Yes I interviewed January 12th and got accepted this morning!Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything?
Congrats!!☺️Yes I interviewed January 12th and got accepted this morning!
How long are they giving to respond?
halee_palmer_
New Member
Until February 13th and I heard back February 6th. So not long at all!Congrats!!☺️
How long are they giving to respond?
Any more invites get sent out recently?
rejected without interview
Same. Also lowkey weird email right?rejected without interview
Jstudent123
New Member
Any acceptances today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am emailing UT Houston and declining my offer tomorrow morning. Good luck to those on the waiting list!
Congratulations! Were you placed on the alternate list prior to being accepted?Just got accepted today! If you're still waiting to hear back- don't lose hope yet!
Yes I wasCongratulations! Were you placed on the alternate list prior to being accepted?
Awesome! When we’re you put on the alternate list?Yes I was
less than a week beforeAwesome! When we’re you put on the alternate list?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K