Utsw 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Giving My .02

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
yo whats up classmates?!

Members don't see this ad.

Giving My .02 said:
What's the coolest Carrel?

My vote F

f sucks!

oh wait, no it doesn't

Members don't see this ad :)
didn't think this thread would ever exist. i vote for carrel C which incidentally is going to own the rest of you during co-ed IM dodgeball.

jaboy said:
f sucks!

oh wait, no it doesn't

sunkists said:
didn't think this thread would ever exist. i vote for carrel C which incidentally is going to own the rest of you during co-ed IM dodgeball.

The only time that C-carrel will ever rule is in the kingdom of suck! F-side forever (or at least until we flunk out)!

Seriously, Johnny Wu rules!

Johnny Wu rulez! Seriously, Johnny Wu rulez!!!

Giving My .02 said:
yo whats up classmates?!

I'll give you my 2 cents -- you're such a troll!

Bad Mojo said:
I'll give you my 2 cents -- you're such a troll!

Someone took my 2 cents! Damn C carrel musta stole it!

I'll show ya'll my two cents on this next exam. Ya'll are going down.

Giving My .02 said:
next time give me a thomas jefferson

Giving My .02 said:

Your two cents aren't gonna get you my kind of grades. I'm in the nickel range!

UCSF uro or bust!

G_Eagle, where are you? You've got to stir the cheese, boy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad Mojo said:

UCSF uro or bust!
at least my grades don't matter. I can chill on the warm shores of St. Thomas or Jamaica with my D's.

i've never been more proud to go this school.... a school where its students post on SDN during their lunch break

Bad Mojo said:

UCSF uro or bust!

Bad Mojo said:
G_Eagle, where are you? You've got to stir the cheese, boy!
someone has been stirring the cheese in F carrel today! Man, I think someones two cents ate something bad and it stinks@

sunkists said:
i've never been more proud to go this school.... a school where its students post on SDN during their lunch break

You're such a troll!

sunkists said:
sunkists can kiss my sun

I forgot -- "Seriously, Johnny Wu rules!"

Bad Mojo said:
I forgot -- "Seriously, Johnny Wu rules!"
Yesterday I was thinking the same thing. I wanted some of the johnny wu magic

I think Bad Mojo & jaboy are the true trolls! I am ashamed to say there my F carrel mates. One ego is bad enough, but two there are not words to describe.

Where did my 2 cents go?

Giving My .02 said:
I think Bad Mojo & jaboy are the true trolls! I am ashamed to say there my F carrel mates. One ego is bad enough, but two there are not words to describe.

Stop being so serious, troll! :sleep:
:sleep: :sleep:
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Giving My .02 said:
it is true. I am a true troll. You should see my hairy feet.

jaboy said:
it is true. I am a true troll. You should see my hairy feet.

I knew I saw you eating goat that one day!

Stop posting nonsense. My 2 cents is trying to learn stuff here!

you guys are giving utsw a bad name. Oh wait, I am giving the school a bad name.

There has to be a level headed person in here. I don't know how you guys slipped through the admissions committee.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty worked up over the test on Friday. Man, its going to be killer! I'll be up here every night until then. Idea! :idea: wanna meet up at the library and form a study group?

So I was making my usual sunday rounds yesterday to the loan shark to pay back some usual debt at 12343% interest rate and I ran into my 2 cents. I gave her a nickle that I got from the loan shark. Now she is a whole lot better.

jaboy said:
So I was making my usual sunday rounds yesterday to the loan shark to pay back some usual debt at 12343% interest rate and I ran into my 2 cents. I gave her a nickle that I got from the loan shark.

How's Vinny doing? I'm hoping I'll get a chance to work some for him this summer.

Giving My .02 said:
There has to be a level headed person in here. I don't know how you guys slipped through the admissions committee.

I AM THE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE!!!

I don't know where you thought I was, but I was in the library studying to take ya'll down on Friday.

Bad Mojo said:
How's Vinny doing? I'm hoping I'll get a chance to work some for him this summer.
He's not bad. Man, my right coracobrachailis is killing me after the beating he gave me for comming in late. He does have a internship program. Can you swing a sack of nickles?

Giving My .02 said:
So why does Bill Cosby never seem to be on call?

He is on call all the time! Don't you remember the time he delivered the sub sandwich! That is obgyn at its very best.

Giving My .02 said:
So why does Bill Cosby never seem to be on call?
Damn right! What is the deal? Is his pager on Bo Duke or did it fall out in the general lee? Man that was a sweet car.

Okay, we have to go to lecture now. Ready to go get stinky in lab.

jaboy said:
Damn right! What is the deal? Is his pager on Bo Duke or did it fall out in the general lee? Man that was a sweet car.

I heard that Jessica Simpson is going to be Daisy Duke in a new, big-screen rendition of the Dukes of Hazzard.

jaboy said:

Who is that guy who always says he likes ponies?

So this is where the party is at? Wow, you all managed to make three pages of nonsense in just about an hour. Well, enough posting for me, I have to go scoop my brains out to replace them with biochem knowledge....graphic image...yet so realistic...

Howdy!

Yes, yes, this is all nonsense. Must mind-dump everything I've just read to make room for biochem........................okay, now what were we talking about? :D

Oh, and me and G_Eagle are gonna be IM Foosball Doubles champs! You have til 4pm to sign up if you want to give us a laugh.

I can't tell you how stressed out I am for this test. I haven't shaved or slept in days. I look like a hairy zombie seeking virginal brain or something. I've been forgetting to shower for days, haven't washed my clothes, and still can't make any sense (or should I say cents) out of ubiquitin-mediated degradation. The worse I smell (and I smell really really really bad, or at least thats what people tell me) the less I remember.

On a side note, I want to profess my undying love for John Schneider, the guy who played Luke Duke on The Dukes of Hazzard. Those blue eyes pierce me to the soul...

What sucks most of all is that I understand the new stuff...even the gibberish Dr. Wang wrote!! But if it's been more than a week since I've read the material I can't remember it. It also seems like that stuff that I double underline, highlight, and write in big red letters "NEVER EVER FORGET!" is the first stuff to go...:(

I'll be alright though.

Our class is awesome. I thank D carral for that.

ndi_amaka said:

d carrel? come on! F carrel keeps the hilarious antics going.

Man, I stink bad. This biochem has really got me bad

ndi_amaka said:
What sucks most of all is that I understand the new stuff...even the gibberish Dr. Wang wrote!! But if it's been more than a week since I've read the material I can't remember it. It also seems like that stuff that I double underline, highlight, and write in big red letters "NEVER EVER FORGET!" is the first stuff to go...:(

I'll be alright though.

Yea, our class is awesome, but it is entirely due to the frivolous antics of F-carrel. The D in D-carrel stands for dumb, whereas F stands for freaking awesome.

Bad Mojo said:
Yea, our class is awesome, but it is entirely due to the hilarious mischief of D-carrel. The D in D-carrel stands for deeeeeeeeeeez nuts, whereas F stands for freaking lame.
Correction made. :)

Your welcome in advance.

Yeah, Jaboy, you have really forgotten to take care of yourself with this large courseload.

On a side note... Jonny Wu Rules!!!!

Robbie Van Winkle is my hero!!!! Bad Mojo, you should get your haircut just like his.