Uva

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeminoleFan3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just have a couple of questions...anyone reading this who got into UVA, could you please post your GPA and MCAT scores. Also, were you a VA resident?
I'm applying this year with an overall GPA of ~3.65, science GPA of ~3.8, and MCAT scores that will probably between 28-31. I'm a VA resident, and just wanted to see how they compared to those who got in.

Members don't see this ad.

SeminoleFan3 said:
I just have a couple of questions...anyone reading this who got into UVA, could you please post your GPA and MCAT scores. Also, were you a VA resident?
I'm applying this year with an overall GPA of ~3.65, science GPA of ~3.8, and MCAT scores that will probably between 28-31. I'm a VA resident, and just wanted to see how they compared to those who got in.

See mdapplicants.com

SeminoleFan3 said:

Hey there Seminole,

Overall GPA: 3.54
BCPM: 3.45
MCAT 33
VA resident (attended UVA undergrad)

Your grades look mighty impressive, especially for a VA state resident. Study hard for the MCAT and you've got a great chance!

If you're a current FSU student, be sure to lower your expectations for our college football team--it's been a tough few years for UVA competing in the ACC. But it's likely that we won't have enough time to watch any games in med school anyway :(