UW-Madison c/o 2027 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am IS and just hoping for the best. Not many other schools interested me and OOS costs so dang much. What about you?
Also IS, and same 😅. I only have 4 schools left to hear from so I am crossing my fingers, rejected from everywhere else
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a coworker waiting on Iowa as well. Do any of those schools have set dates that you hear from or is it just any day now? Have you applied previously or are you first time?
 
I have a coworker waiting on Iowa as well. Do any of those schools have set dates that you hear from or is it just any day now? Have you applied previously or are you first time?
1st time applicant. Iowa is releasing decisions the 22nd. Mizzou is releasing 1st week of March. LMU is rolling so who the heck knows 😂. The 1st wave of Fall acceptances went out this past Tuesday so we're not really sure when the 2nd round is going out.
 
Gotcha. Well good luck to you too! I'm also a first timer so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I would like to know where to find a house starting in May, but that's simply out of my control till Madison tells me what I'm doing.
 
Gotcha. Well good luck to you too! I'm also a first timer so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I would like to know where to find a house starting in May, but that's simply out of my control till Madison tells me what I'm doing.
Yup, agreed so much is up in the air but seems to be coming to a close just gotta hang in there for 2 ish more weeks 🥲
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is everyone getting there’s at the same time? Or has it been a little spread out? Please share time stamps from your email! This waiting is so hard 😬
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad