Oct 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I know it seems obvious, but I just wanted to get others feedback. UW madison has an optional essay, but would not writing it have a great effect?

OP
O
Oct 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I didnt write it.....should i have? I felt like my otcas personal statement covered everything i needed to say
yea i didn't end up writing it, my app still says pending though

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
Thanks @futurechicagoOT! I am not a Wisconsin resident, I got an email, and my online status still says pending. I submitted my app on September 18th and was verified October 7th, I think. I feel a little weird sharing my exact stats, but basically I have excellent GRE scores & pre-req GPA, good overall GPA, lots of tutoring experience (but no health care experience), average shadowing experience (about 100 hours) and volunteering, and some fairly unique personal experience. I think my essay was good, but I was too nervous to have anyone read it! Good luck! I hope you hear back soon!!

Apr 17, 2016
Has anyone heard back from UW-Madison? I was wait listed there and am keeping my fingers crossed that I get in! I was just curious if anyone who got in to UW-Madison has decided not to go there or has taken their name off of the wait list. I am just curious how realistic my chances of getting in are!