UW MSTP "hold list"

Started by LilyN26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LilyN26

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently received an email stating that I am "highly placed on the 'hold' list category" and my application would be reviewed for an interview later. Has anyone else received such a message or knows the likelihood of getting an II? Is there anything special I should do or say to convince UW to interview me? Thanks!
 
At this point I would guess will only happen if someone cancels. With their 2nd date next week I think that one has already past, but you may still be able to get on the last one in a few weeks if it just so happens that somebody pulls out, though with only 15 candidates that may not be that likely.