UW Seattle Autumn 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dptbound18

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I have accepted my spot at UW Seattle starting this fall. I'm moving up from CA and just wanted to reach out to others who have accepted a spot. Anyone else on this forum attending UW in the fall?
 
Hi, I am hoping to go to UW when i apply in a year, was curious what your GPA was and how you did in your science courses?
 
Hi there. My overall GPA is a 3.72. I just finished my Master's degree in Kinesiology, which bumped my GPA up. My sciences courses weren't the best. I believe I had a 3.3-3.4 in the prereqs. I believe my involvement in research and the extra degree was helpful. Good luck! If you have any questions, let me know. Happy to help.