UW vs EWU DPT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jb_pt123

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is my first time using this forum, and this question is a repost from a stream, but I was hoping to get some input/ hear about people's experiences in the UW vs. EWU DPT programs.

EWU has amazing facilities and the faculty and students are very spunky and enthusiastic but UW has always been my dream school and is much closer to friends and family. The biggest factor here is the difference in costs of tuition with UW at $76,000 and EWU at $43,000.

Would like to here from others in similar situations or with feedback! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I say definitely choose EWU over UW. I know someone who graduated from EWU who said it was a great program. At the end of the day, a DPT degree is a DPT degree, and you would be saving twice as much by going to EWU. Heck, she even said EWU was way better than UW.

Reactions: 1 user
I went to EWU for part of my undergrad and loved it! I have a friend who is in the pt program there and says it’s amazing. Hope this helps:)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I say definitely choose EWU over UW. I know someone who graduated from EWU who said it was a great program. At the end of the day, a DPT degree is a DPT degree, and you would be saving twice as much by going to EWU. Heck, she even said EWU was way better than UW.

That's what I've been hearing from friends and PT's, thank you!!

Hey guys! This is my first time using this forum, and this question is a repost from a stream, but I was hoping to get some input/ hear about people's experiences in the UW vs. EWU DPT programs.

EWU has amazing facilities and the faculty and students are very spunky and enthusiastic but UW has always been my dream school and is much closer to friends and family. The biggest factor here is the difference in costs of tuition with UW at $76,000 and EWU at $43,000.

Would like to here from others in similar situations or with feedback! Thanks!
I would also consider UPS if you are on the westside they provide scholarships that can bring your total cost down to that of EWU and they have an excellent program.