Step I Uworld 2007 vs uworld 2015

Started by Mj237
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mj237

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have uworld 2007 qbank on pdf.
So first question is does anyone know How different uworld 2007 is from uworld 2015 qbank?
Second, would doing uworld 2007 qbank ruin my learning experience from doing uworld 2015? (If lot of questions do overlap I guess and I happen to remember the answers)

I habe six months to take the step 1 (IMG) and I have done rx and kaplan. I dont wanna start uworld too early but if a lot of new questions were added to new uworld compared to uworld qbank from 2007, I would like to start it now.
 
you are about to take a hard test, don't gimp yourself by studying off of something that's written 8 years ago. a great majority of the UWORLD questions have updated dates within the last year.

would you study off of first aid 2007?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad