USMLE UWorld 2nd pass vs USMLE-Rx 1st pass 3 weeks left till exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kehlsh

Medic Commando
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I can commit and finish only one of these two.
For uworld first pass, I really went through it very thoroughly in tutor mode.
If I were to do uworld 2nd pass I will do it timed and completely random.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been trying to figure that out, how do you 2nd pass UW completely random if you already used all the questions?
Every time you create a new test, it'll be from 2200+ again (since all questions are used). And you can't delete tests.

And if you only use incorrect it'll be from the same (let's say 800 incorrect) pool of incorrect every time. Those 800 incorrects not going to go decrease after you use them (for the second time), so when you create another test, you can get same questions over and over again, or never get some questions.

You can completely wipe all the tests to a clean slate.
I have decided to re-do uworld though, because I think I haven't completely mastered it the first time.

I've been trying to figure that out, how do you 2nd pass UW completely random if you already used all the questions?
Every time you create a new test, it'll be from 2200+ again (since all questions are used). And you can't delete tests.

And if you only use incorrect it'll be from the same (let's say 800 incorrect) pool of incorrect every time. Those 800 incorrects not going to go decrease after you use them (for the second time), so when you create another test, you can get same questions over and over again, or never get some questions.
mark all your questions the first time through, then unmark them as you make your second pass, pulling your second pass tests from the "marked" pool.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
mark all your questions the first time through, then unmark them as you make your second pass, pulling your second pass tests from the "marked" pool.

How do you unmark the ones you just did on 2nd pass? (Without sorting through all the 1st pass tests)