Step II Uworld self assessment 2 for step 2 ck, correlation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Morata

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've noticed that Uworld has released a new self assessment for step 2ck. Has any one had an experience with it?
How good is it from prediction and quality point of view?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are things here that don't make sense.. "70% correct" in Derm is "0 percentile"..

Apparently for SA2... the difference between 60% and 65% moves you to the other side of the bell curve... (5% would be 8 questions on a SA)

There should be more transparency on this exam... this is terrible...
at any rate.. using the available data, we are all bright enough to draw our own conclusions... aren't we....
 
I got my result back. Here is the summary of all of my self-assessments:
1-NBME 4: 253 (3 months out)
2-NBME 6: 254 (1 month out)
3-NBME 7: 228 🙂)))) (1 month out- on the same day with NBME 6!!!!)
4- UWSA I and II : 254 (2 weeks out)

Real deal step 2 ck: 257!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my result back. Here is the summary of all of my self-assessments:
1-NBME 4: 253 (3 months out)
2-NBME 6: 254 (1 month out)
3-NBME 7: 228 🙂)))) (1 month out- on the same day with NBME 6!!!!)
4- UWSA I and II : 254 (2 weeks out)

Real deal step 2 ck: 257!

Thank you so much for posting this! I got a 237 on UWSA1 three weeks ago, 237 on NBME 6 one week ago, and 209 on NBME 7 today. I had a freaking meltdown. I'm about a week and a half from test day.
 
Thank you so much for posting this! I got a 237 on UWSA1 three weeks ago, 237 on NBME 6 one week ago, and 209 on NBME 7 today. I had a freaking meltdown. I'm about a week and a half from test day.
As a follow up, I took UWSA2 today and got 244. I know anything can happen on test day, but I'm feeling a lot better. 6 days til test day!
 
What are the odds that USMLE scores are released on July 5th (the day after a holiday)? I took mine on the 14th and the 5th would be 3 weeks exactly. I hate the waiting...how does a computerized exam take 3-4 weeks to get a score back? I'll never understand that.
 
What are the odds that USMLE scores are released on July 5th (the day after a holiday)? I took mine on the 14th and the 5th would be 3 weeks exactly. I hate the waiting...how does a computerized exam take 3-4 weeks to get a score back? I'll never understand that.
They are not releasing scores the week of the 4th according to their website
 
Dropped from 237 to 230 between UWSA 1 and 2, so...I sure hope it tends to underpredict. I thought the UWSA 2 questions were way more vague and had more off-the-wall diagnoses. Interestingly enough, my percentile went up 2 points, yet lower in overall correct by 2 points and that apparently dropped me 7 points in the 3 digit score. I think my score got tanked in UWSA2 by one block that was 12% below the average.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad