Uworld vs. Combank vs. Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fogie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am in need of some advice on which Qbank to purchase. Currently I am thinking about just taking the COMLEX and I am struggling to decide if I should get Uworld or Combank. I've heard from some other people to start with Uworld early, then use Combank closer to the exam. This was you learn the material from Uworld, but get COMLEX style questions from Combank. What are your thoughts on this? Also, I found out that my school will be purchasing Kapaln for us (however I am not sure if that includes the Qbank). How does the Kaplan Qbank compare to Uworld/Combank? I am trying to get the best study materials without spending tons of money on several different Qbanks if I don't have to.

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

UWorld without question. I don't agree with the stopping uworld to do combank during dedicated either. Uworld is the best prep for both exams.

i had combank and would do a couple hundred questions the few days before our school mandated comlex assessments. Other than that I only used it in the several days between my USMLE and COMLEX to do OMM questions. Was able to score very very well on COMLEX despite not using much of the bank

I also did Kaplan usmle bank (the COMLEX bank isn't worth a cent) in the fall of second year and it was pretty good. Start with Uworld in a January

Reactions: 1 user