VA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunda

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be moving to Virginia in a few months and getting ready to study for the MPJE. What is the best material to use to study for the exams? What should I focus on in regard to the "Law and Regulations" materials on the board site since there is so many of it. Please any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Also following! I have seen posts that the Alexis Long book is crucial, but the book hasn't been updated since 2019, so I am curious to know if it is still relevant and useful. I am also moving from WV so I plan on getting WV and VA, is VA easier than WV?

Hello,

I will be moving to Virginia in a few months and getting ready to study for the MPJE. What is the best material to use to study for the exams? What should I focus on in regard to the "Law and Regulations" materials on the board site since there is so many of it. Please any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
You may have already passed. I thought I’d repond for anyone else. I took it in 2014 and all I used was quizlet. And quizlet was based on the book called “pass the Virginia law exam”