Vaccine exemptions for p1 site rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

@camijon2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the chances that I will get my vaccine exemption accepted for to start my site rotations my p2 year ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You can get a vaccine exemption? At my school, if you're not up to date on your vaccinations, you don't set foot in a hospital.

Getting privilege at my hospitals they still request my immunization records. And I have antibodies to back me up, if I don’t have the proper documentation.

Just listen to a segment on NPR regarding mumps in NYC.

What are the chances that I will get my vaccine exemption accepted for to start my site rotations my p2 year ?

If you're not willing to be immunized, you do not belong in the medical field nor around patients or any sort. Quit being uneducated, it's 2018. Get your vaccines.

Reactions: 1 user

Slim to none if you simply don’t wanna be “poked.” Unnecessary risk in a hospital to be frank...

So...what’s the reason for the exemption?

What are the chances that I will get my vaccine exemption accepted for to start my site rotations my p2 year?
Hi, any word on this? Also interested in info on obtaining vaccine exemption. (I cannot get them, not a matter of choice.)