joy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hi! everyone,i am a FTD ,i had appeared for my part in july2001 and for my part 2 march 2002 with resulting scores of 86 and 79 ,for some reason i could not further the application process beyond these exams,now i am wondering can i use these scores for application to dental schools for any program like IDP,Master's or phd? i know that unofficially the validity of scores for application is 3 years,just wanted to confirm from you experts if its true?

shlo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2004
Status (Visible)
I think the scores are valid for 5 years......check the ada website to confirm this......

HYDBDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
joy said:
Hi! everyone,i am a FTD ,i had appeared for my part in july2001 and for my part 2 march 2002 with resulting scores of 86 and 79 ,for some reason i could not further the application process beyond these exams,now i am wondering can i use these scores for application to dental schools for any program like IDP,Master's or phd? i know that unofficially the validity of scores for application is 3 years,just wanted to confirm from you experts if its true?

Hi,
Most schools accept exams taken within the last 5 years but a few schools require that the exam should have been taken within the last 3 years...
Hope this helps,
:thumbup: Good Luck

joy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hi! shlo and Hydbds, Thanks to both of u for replying.
joy.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.