1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Wednesday we're hosting our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Validity of NB Scores?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by joy, Aug 2, 2006.

1. joy

joy Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi! everyone,i am a FTD ,i had appeared for my part in july2001 and for my part 2 march 2002 with resulting scores of 86 and 79 ,for some reason i could not further the application process beyond these exams,now i am wondering can i use these scores for application to dental schools for any program like IDP,Master's or phd? i know that unofficially the validity of scores for application is 3 years,just wanted to confirm from you experts if its true?

2. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I think the scores are valid for 5 years......check the ada website to confirm this......

3. HYDBDS

7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hi,
    Most schools accept exams taken within the last 5 years but a few schools require that the exam should have been taken within the last 3 years...
    Hope this helps,
    :thumbup: Good Luck

4. OP
    OP
    joy

joy Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi! shlo and Hydbds, Thanks to both of u for replying.
    joy.