Vanderbilt Secondary - MSTP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Breyean

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Much to my surprise and delight I received an email yesterday from Vanderbilt asking me to fill out the secondary application. From what I understand everyone who gets a secondary also gets an interview if they are applying to MD only, but is this also the case with MSTP applicants? Or do they only select certain MSTP applicants for an interview after the secondary is completed?
 
I believe that is not true for MSTP. We also get screened one more time for interviews
 
I wonder what percentage of those who receive a secondary go on to get an interview...