VCOM Graduate Certificate Program 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applied for this one just need to send in transcripts, my stats:
CA Resident
URM
Cumulative 3.29
Science: 3.50
No mcat
Note that VCOM uses the AACOMAS method of gpa calculation for those wondering! Best of luck to all of us!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I apologized if this question has already been answered, but is there a way to transfer my AACOMAS application directly to this program for admission? I have not applied yet, and feel pressed on time since the deadline is on the 15th.

Thank you! 🙂
 
Hey all,

Just got accepted two days ago, and need to provide my acceptance in 8 days. Really debating whether or not go go into this program. The guaranteed entrance in DO school seems a little too good to be true. I've read through the benchmarks, but my skepticism automatically raises red flags. Without the program my GPA is around 3.2-3.3, and I've not yet taken MCAT nor GRE. Any current/former students here who could lend some advice? Thanks.

Oh, and I also have no research nor patient hours yet.
 
Guys, there is a main thread in another location.. See previous posts above... Im sure your question will be answered over there..
 
Can I ask how you were accepted? Mail, phone call or email?
Hey all,

Just got accepted two days ago, and need to provide my acceptance in 8 days. Really debating whether or not go go into this program. The guaranteed entrance in DO school seems a little too good to be true. I've read through the benchmarks, but my skepticism automatically raises red flags. Without the program my GPA is around 3.2-3.3, and I've not yet taken MCAT nor GRE. Any current/former students here who could lend some advice? Thanks.

Oh, and I also have no research nor patient hours yet.
Has anyone heard back from the program yet? if so, are you looking for housing yet?