Vcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLiver

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I would like to talk to someone at VCOM about applying this summer. Any recommendations on who to talk to there? What are your opinions about the new school?
thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

If you have questions regarding VCOM, contact Ms. Meagan Price, director of admissions for VCOM. She is very friendly and will answer any questions you have.

[email protected]

I, too, am applying to VCOM this summer. Here's hoping we're classmates! :clap:

Hi!

I really enjoyed my interview at VCOM and received an acceptance letter around Feb 1.

Megan (Director of Admissions) is super nice...one of my interviewers, Michael Sampson, D.O. is a Sports Medicine/Family Practice physician, his email is [email protected]

I would have enjoyed shadowing him! Anyway, it's a great school with good people!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your input.

The school is definitely a great one, and will continue to grow as the first classes graduate. There is an open house sometime in April, and when I went last fall, it really solidified by decision to want to be there. Plus, it is a great way to make connections with the faculty if you can make it. Dr. Tooke-Rawlins is always there to give a presentation.

Good Luck with all of your future endeavors!