VCU, GWU, Shenandoah, Marymount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UndecidedDPT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any current students or applicants out there who have any feedback on any of these DPT programs? Besides the obvious differences in cost, do you have anything positive of negative to say about them? While I'm still waiting to hear from Marymount, I'm having trouble choosing between the others!!
 
Having to congratulate all of you on getting into VCU and ODU is driving me nuts😀..only kidding (slightly). The other thread might help on all of those besides Marymount. I take it you are interviewing this Sat., so perhaps I will see you there. I'm scheduled for the 8 am interview. Good luck!!!
 
dont know anything about marymount or GWU but i interviewed at shenandoah and was really impressed with their faculty and their relationship with the students, if the school wasn't so far out in the mountains i would have decided to go there.

I chose VCU because of their affiliation with the MCV hospital... hopefully access to great doctors and diverse patients will make my education that much better at VCU. i really liked the teachers here and even though they may be research oriented i believe you could still get a great education.

good luck on your decision