VCU (OOS) vs. Louisville (OOS) vs. ASDOH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girldmd25

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone and congrats to those accepted on the first batch!! I got 4 acceptances but already declined 1 (MWU-AZ). Now, I'm having difficulty choosing between these three. First, money is not an issue (even I already have 3 practices where to work after graduation). My concern is how much exposure and how many procedures I'll be able to do during dental school. If I won't have problems finding patients and fulfilling requirements for graduation.
I know that dental school is more about how much work I'm willing to put, but the patient pool I think it's important. Also, I don't like cutthroat environments, and from experiences at my interview at VCU seems like the students are (which is going to make me really miserable during those 4 years)
If someone could give me insight, please... students at these schools?
i doubt that vcu students are going to answer you now...

Reactions: 1 user
ASDOH has the Pass/Fail system; usually, that makes students more collaborative and classes easier.

Reactions: 1 user
ASDOH has the Pass/Fail system; usually, that makes students more collaborative and classes easier.
I just want to note that just because classes are easier, does not mean you do not retain the information less so. And just because a school is PASS/FAIL does not reduce your chances into getting into specialty programs.