vcu secondary

Started by bruinkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bruinkid

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone working on the vcu secondary? it asks us to to hand write why we want to go there. what kind of paper are you guys using?
 
I used regular college ruled notebook paper. I was going to use a piece of clean white paper, without lines, but my wrting would nenver come out straight on it.

What are you writing about? I wrote about a "self-educating endeavor": how I learned to play jazz on my sax. I figure it would be something different from all the "I want to be doctor because...." essays they probably will get and be tired of reading.
 
I used heavier, unlined resume paper. It probably doesn't matter what paper you use, but I have tons of it, so I figured I might as well use it. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for the handwritten ECU essay, i used regular computer printer paper, and wrote on top of a notepad so i could follow the lines. i plan on doing the same thing for the VCU essay, provided I am ever allowed to access the secondary. 🙄
 
I did exactly what you did for your ECU secondary, Sweet Tea. Hopefully you get your VCU secondary soon. It took them about a month to send me mine.