VCU Update: What does this mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

I got this on my application status page for VCU:

The committee's file review indicates that they are very interested in your candidacy. We will make every effort to bring you in for interview within the next four weeks. Interview scheduling is dependent on the availability of committee members so we are not always able to predict exactly how soon we can get you scheduled. Please continue to check this site for information on scheduling.

Does that mean there are going to interview me for sure? Anyone else get this status update? Any information would be greatly appreicated!!! Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

Members don't see this ad.

same type of post was on few weeks ago...

but again...:)

it means exactly that...they will most likely interview you within next few month...

but timing is not certain since their 'staff' is not enough to schedule everyone or something...

my status was like yours about 2 months and changed later...

I'm going to VCU on 12/16...

it will change don't worry

and good luck

Dude sounds like you got an interview...congrats.

Here is what it looks like when you don't (I guess), this is what mine says:

The committee's file review indicates that they will consider your file further. We are now in the process of scheduling interviews and will continue to do so throughout the year until February. Unfortunately, the committee indicates interest in far more canidiates than we are able to interview. Since we are dependent on the Committee member's schedules for interview spaces, we are unable to predict when or if we will be able to schedule you this year. Please continue to check this site to learn when further action has been taken :mad: :mad: :mad:

X

no, X...I think you will get an interview also...

I think there are two different type of online status...like yours or like his...

I have seen both getting an interview within next 2 months or so...

good luck