verbal passages

Started by globy321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

globy321

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I have been analyzing the answers to some of the AAMC verbal passages and I have noticed that the answers to the majority of the questions are located or deal with text at the beginning or the end sentence of each paragraph? Has anyone else noticed that?
 
Hi. I have been analyzing the answers to some of the AAMC verbal passages and I have noticed that the answers to the majority of the questions are located or deal with text at the beginning or the end sentence of each paragraph? Has anyone else noticed that?

sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. read the entire passage.