Verbal Score Stuck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libertyyne

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been consistently scoring 10's/ 127 on verbal. Any idea on how to break through to a higher verbal score ?

Members don't see this ad.

The FAQ in my signature has links to a TON of verbal strategies found throughout the interwebz.

Reactions: 1 user
Also note that once you start to plateau with VR scores, it will typically take a long time to see minor improvement. I'm stuck at the 127/128 mark myself, and have been for ~2 months.

Also note that once you start to plateau with VR scores, it will typically take a long time to see minor improvement. I'm stuck at the 127/128 mark myself, and have been for ~2 months.
I have felt like that. I have taken the MCAT twice before and scored a 10 both times. Over the past few years i have increased the quantity and the breadth of items i read. However, I seem to be stuck at 10-11.

The FAQ in my signature has links to a TON of verbal strategies found throughout the interwebz.
Thanks MCAT Jelly! i recently saw the cambridge learning center videos. and they make sense However, they oversimplified the nuance of the essays they used as examples, which i found was annoying.

Reactions: 1 user