General Admissions & OTCAS Verification process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eryn919

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about the verification process and can't really find much information online. Exactly what materials need to be in for the verification process to begin? How do you know if your application is ready to be verified? Thanks if anyone can help me with this!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think that most of the verification is your transcript. I don't know if it can start before you submit your first application. (Mine was verified a couple days after I submitted my first one.) After that, assuming you don't add more, all of your additional applications are verified right away.

I think that most of the verification is your transcript. I don't know if it can start before you submit your first application. (Mine was verified a couple days after I submitted my first one.) After that, assuming you don't add more, all of your additional applications are verified right away.
Okay thank you so much!! I wish this is something they made more clear because I can't really find a straight answer for it. Now I know to make sure I submit early for my first deadline!!