Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Transcripts received 6/24. Verified today, 7/1. 5 business days

does aacomas send you an email when you've been verified? i've never received an email from when they got my transcripts. i submitted 6/21 and still haven't been verified! it's really annoying.

Members don't see this ad.

They do. They dont send you an email when they receive the transcripts but it does show up on the aacomas main page when you log in

Just submitted (07-05) any ideas as to when my app will be verified and released? (they already have all my transcripts)

Members don't see this ad :)
i've finally been verified! i got an email from aacomas last tuesday with a question about one of my transcripts. i emailed them back but noticed that it was taking a bit too long to finish verifying so i spent the last few days trying to get a hold of them on the phone. finally got through this morning and they put me straight to the person who was verifying my app. i was verified 20 mins later. i highly recommend just calling them if you're having issues. but be patient b/c they're really hard to get a hold of. too bad i have to wait another week to be released to schools.

My app has been released to schools since june 16. I wanted to ask though, I added two schools last week monday and the status next to them still says submitted to aacomas. How long does it take for it to be released to the schools after you start adding extra schools to your app?

Verified this morning and the schools received it this morning! Woooho :)

Submitted the Sunday when the most recent True Blood episode aired, lol so that would be.... 6/27 I believe. But my transcripts were all in and marked as received in May/early June.

So it took about 7 business days WITH transcripts already received/marked with a green check-mark, for me.
:)

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Submitted the Sunday when the most recent True Blood episode aired, lol so that would be.... 6/27 I believe. But my transcripts were all in and marked as received in May/early June.

So it took about 7 business days WITH transcripts already received/marked with a green check-mark, for me.
:)

Good luck guys!

LOL! I love how you figured that out :p Thanks. I submitted mine on June 30th with the last of my transcripts coming in on July 1st. I am just hoping and praying and hoping some more...oh and kicking myself for not doing this earlier! hehe.

Submitted: 7/01
Verified: 7/08

I want my secondaries!

Wow! you were verified so quickly! I submitted and had everything complete by 7/01 and I am checking everday hoping that it'll say verified soon!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
AACOMAS finally got my transcripts on 6/29, still waiting to get verified

AACOMAS finally got my transcripts on 6/29, still waiting to get verified

Same here. Although I know they got them way before 6/29.. they just didn't mark them as received until then. Still "Processing" but I do have 4 transcripts for them to go through, maybe that's what's taking so long?

They do. They dont send you an email when they receive the transcripts but it does show up on the aacomas main page when you log in

I got an email when they received two of my transcripts, but not the other two.. so it may be kinda random.

Just submitted (07-05) any ideas as to when my app will be verified and released? (they already have all my transcripts)

I would like to know this as well. I submitted on 7-4 (already had my transcripts & MCAT) and it has been about 8 days.

I am just getting really anxious! Does it take significantly longer if you submit in July?

i've finally been verified! i got an email from aacomas last tuesday with a question about one of my transcripts. i emailed them back but noticed that it was taking a bit too long to finish verifying so i spent the last few days trying to get a hold of them on the phone. finally got through this morning and they put me straight to the person who was verifying my app. i was verified 20 mins later. i highly recommend just calling them if you're having issues. but be patient b/c they're really hard to get a hold of. too bad i have to wait another week to be released to schools.
Last cycle I was waiting for aacomas to verify a transcript from a study abroad program overseas, despite having the course data in my undergrad's transcript as well. After waiting ~2 weeks, I finally called and discussed the situation to them. 5 minutes later I was verified.

Do not be afraid to call!!

Submitted: 6/28
Verified: 7/13!

Quick question...anyone know where I can find my verified GPAs? For whatever reason, I can't find it in the application summary or elsewhere.

Submitted: 6/28
Verified: 7/13!

Quick question...anyone know where I can find my verified GPAs? For whatever reason, I can't find it in the application summary or elsewhere.

Someone mentioned that we cannot see our verified GPAs until they release our apps to schools.

Submitted ~6/1.

Last transcript received 6/28.

Verified 7/8. :sleep:

Submitted: 6/30 w/ everything in
Verified: 07/13 :D

hm i also submitted on 6/30 wit everything in but im still waiting for verification..i wonder whats taking mine longer..i tried talking to them but they jez said to wait lol...i hope it didnt slow the process for me

submitted 6/28
last transcript arrived 7/13 (long painful story. It should have arrived NLT 6/30)
Verified ..........

submitted (already had transcripts in since a while before) - 6/30
verified - 7/14

called in yesterday..verified this morning..

Submitted: 7/1 w/ everything received
Verified: Today!! :)

Verified today, hopefully we will all be released on thursday... submitted on 6/30 by the way.

I think our applications were released yesterday cuz my application was verified yesterday and I got a secondary from KCOM today :p

Submitted: 7/1
Verified: 7/14

Took MCAT 7/8...scores back on 8/10. Do any osteopathic schools send out secondaries while waiting on an MCAT score or will they wait for my score first?

Submitted 7/2 With everything received.
Verified 7/16

VERIFIED!

submitted 07/05 (with transcripts previously received)
verified 07/16

awesome. I will be verified soooon (if not today than next week)
submitted: 7/5

I need to start writing my why DO essays! :eek:

edit: verified: 7/19

Last edited:
Submitted 7/5

Verified 7/16 (TODAY!)

Bring on the secondaries :)

I think our applications were released yesterday cuz my application was verified yesterday and I got a secondary from KCOM today :p

I was verified the same day as you, but it doesn't look like it got released for me since there's no dates next to the schools so no secondaries yet :(

I was verified the same day as you, but it doesn't look like it got released for me since there's no dates next to the schools so no secondaries yet :(

Me too. I was verified Tuesday but I haven't received a secondary and there is no date next to the school. We will just have to wait until this coming Tuesday.

i'm a little late in the cycle i guess...

i just submitted my AACOMAS an hour ago. hopefully i will be verified in 2 weeks?:p

i'm a little late in the cycle i guess...

i just submitted my AACOMAS an hour ago. hopefully i will be verified in 2 weeks?:p

Well if you're like us it'll take two weeks to be verified, and then another week until they send it out since they only send out information on Tuesdays.

So estimate 3-4 weeks, unless they got a ton of applications this month.

yeah, i know it would take like a month before the schools receive my stuffs. fortunately i already had the transcript sent in 2 weeks ago. i just hope that i'm not too late for the game :scared:. i read that there are many SDNers already got interview invites

yeah, i know it would take like a month before the schools receive my stuffs. fortunately i already had the transcript sent in 2 weeks ago. i just hope that i'm not too late for the game :scared:. i read that there are many SDNers already got interview invites

I think LECOM is the only one which has given out invites already (ugh if I could just get their secondary when my app gets transmitted... hellooooo aacomas). You'll be fine. Just complete everything else in a timely manner and if your application is in good shape, don't get stressed over the verification process.

Wow...it seems aacomas has really picked up the pace when it comes to verifying primaries.

When I submitted my completed primary in July of 2008, it took them more than 6 weeks to finally get it verified. My app wasn't released until September 11, IIRC.

Wow...it seems aacomas has really picked up the pace when it comes to verifying primaries.

When I submitted my completed primary in July of 2008, it took them more than 6 weeks to finally get it verified. My app wasn't released until September 11, IIRC.

I have a feeling its part to do with the spring quarter grades being required and the "pre-verification" they were doing through the month of May. Now that we are past that stage though I anticipate it slowing down pretty substantially. People on the quarter system likely didn't get their grades until end of June which means July submission unless they overnighted it like I did.

Last year when I submitted 7/27 it took until 9/24 to be released. Hopefully for everyone its not that way again but I'd anticipate its going to start taking longer than 2 weeks for those submitting now.

I have a feeling its part to do with the spring quarter grades being required and the "pre-verification" they were doing through the month of May. Now that we are past that stage though I anticipate it slowing down pretty substantially. People on the quarter system likely didn't get their grades until end of June which means July submission unless they overnighted it like I did.

Last year when I submitted 7/27 it took until 9/24 to be released. Hopefully for everyone its not that way again but I'd anticipate its going to start taking longer than 2 weeks for those submitting now.

Are you serious? :eek::eek::eek: What if my transcript already in, would that make things go a bit faster?

Are you serious? :eek::eek::eek: What if my transcript already in, would that make things go a bit faster?

If transcripts and such are already in you should submit already. My transcripts were in before I submitted last year but they did not do the "pre-verification" that they are doing now. Like I said, I don't think its going to take as long as it took me last year but I'd expect it to take more than 2 weeks if you were to submit today or later.