Vermont Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OofWillis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have filled out the Vermont Secondary, did you put any comments on step 3 - Coursework Comments? What exactly are they looking for?

Members don't see this ad.

OofWillis said:
For those of you who have filled out the Vermont Secondary, did you put any comments on step 3 - Coursework Comments? What exactly are they looking for?

i wrote "with lab" where it wasn't so obvious

What about the Additional Information section? Did anyone write anything for this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I did the same and just put "Lab included" where it wasnt clear. I didnt put anything in the additional information section. But did anyone else notice that the criminal convictions question includes speeding tickets. I feel extremely uncomfortable about answering yes to that question just because of a couple speeding tickets.

ClosetNerd said:
What about the Additional Information section? Did anyone write anything for this?

I did not.

Thanks for the replies.

I don't think that I'm going to put anything in there either... My gut instinct was to put something about Ben and Jerrys or even MagicHat but, I'm sure that is just my tastebuds talking. ;)