Very confused about Walgreens job application

Started by a student
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a student

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed a DM about my interest in working for Walgreens. She told me to fill out an online app. Except I have already done so before emailing her.
This is what it looks like right now. But why are my applications showing year 4,5,6 when I am a P2? (I swear I put the correct graduation date) Also I have never completed a skills assessment at any store, why is my step 2 completed? Lastly how will the DM find my application? And is there a way to delete two of them and only leave one? Thank you for the help!
j1ZrYyW.jpg
 
I hate that application. There's no way to delete, you have to wait for them to inactivate themselves (ridiculous). You can't even edit anything. I think only techs not in a pharmacy program have to do the skills assessment. Mine said complete too when I never did it.