Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
??????
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
??????
Ski is waging an internal battle with religious figures.??????
I had to resist responding to the offended original poster for assumed gender. Hence the gif.??????
Oh haha, I thought you were somehow mad at what I said.I had to resist responding to the offended original poster for assumed gender. Hence the gif.

Psssshhhh noOh haha, I thought you were somehow mad at what I said.![]()
Its okay they assume my gender all the time on here. I keep having to constantly correct them.
With vet med it's generally safe to assume someone is female unless stated otherwise. It's just the demographics, no need to take it personally. 🙂
In the future including a smily to convey tone might be helpful (tap/click the smily face icon on the post editor to access them, in case you didn't know). 😉I was just joking. I could care less if people assume my gender. Not trying to be mean.
*couldn't care less 😉I was just joking. I could care less if people assume my gender. Not trying to be mean.
*couldn't care less 😉
(I couldn't help myself)

Doesn't it mean the same thing though? 😵![]()
NoDoesn't it mean the same thing though? 😵![]()
could care less
could not care less
Definitely exact opposites.
No
"You could care less" means you care a great deal and you should care a bit less. "You couldn't care less" means you don't give a ****.
Thank you, I tried really hard. Not pictured are the souls of the children I had to sacrifice for my meal.
Meanwhile I’m having ice cream bc finals and finals week calories don’t count
Yes and I think folks know by now the dog in the picture is female. I however, am male! Don't take any offense. Last I heard 75% of veterinary students are female. When I was visiting a vet school they told me in one of their classes they only had 15 males in a class of 112.
Do...do they want you to marry a vet student and get double the debt...?There's only 16 dudes in my class of 134 people. My grandpa and father may or may not be salty about this.
Do...do they want you to marry a vet student and get double the debt...?
They didn't think about that until I mentioned it. And grandpa just "forgets" that point. Dad has since moved on to saying that my law school roommate should be passing my number out.
Does your law school roommate want to pass my number out too?
Ummm mine too pleaseeeDoes your law school roommate want to pass my number out too?

They didn't think about that until I mentioned it. And grandpa just "forgets" that point. Dad has since moved on to saying that my law school roommate should be passing my number out.
Does your law school roommate want to pass my number out too?
Me threeUmmm mine too pleaseee

My mom told me I couldn'tF*** whatever job you're doing. Open up a restaurant ASAP![]()
My mom told me I couldn't
Did you just assume my mom's gender?Well don't listen to her
Hahaha yes, the potato soup discharge from Tritrichomonas foetus! There's also cheese granules from Actinomyces bovis, yum. 😏
Did you just assume my mom's gender?

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.