vet school in mexico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MARSALA!!!!!! thats sooooo sweet! hahahaha was that an episode- did he have to clean explosive diarrhea?

And come on moosenanny... thats it?! He's the 'only' celeb crush (is he really considered a celeb? lol).... EVER? like- ever ever?


Lostbunny, it was the episode where he did forensics with pigs at Purdue (rotten pigs in dumpsters, etc.). Two of my friends were in the episode. It sounds totally cliche, but he was very 'real' and is just like he is on the Dirty Jobs episodes and he's totally hilarious. He totally smelled like hell after playing with rotten pig carcasses all day, but was still a fine, fine hunk o man.

And he's a classically trained opera singer. How sexy is that?
 
Lostbunny, it was the episode where he did forensics with pigs at Purdue (rotten pigs in dumpsters, etc.). Two of my friends were in the episode. It sounds totally cliche, but he was very 'real' and is just like he is on the Dirty Jobs episodes and he's totally hilarious. He totally smelled like hell after playing with rotten pig carcasses all day, but was still a fine, fine hunk o man.

And he's a classically trained opera singer. How sexy is that?

hahahahah I can't believe it- I thought I recognized the shirt because that was actually the last episode I saw.

Thats amazing that you got to meet him/take a pic/touch him lol... and I don't find it hard to believe that he's himself in real life. They always show the bloopers/edits at the end of the show and he's just as crazy then as he is on the show. Lucky you- Mike Rowe is pretty hot for an old guy lol.
 
Guys.

Harry is mine. We are both gingers, and clearly need to continue both the royal line and our vulnerable redheaded species. And I need lots of money.

Y'all can come to our super fly wedding, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys.

Harry is mine. We are both gingers, and clearly need to continue both the royal line and our vulnerable redheaded species. And I need lots of money.

Y'all can come to our super fly wedding, though.

Aren't you guys like red-listed endangered species or something? Yeah I'd agree on that.... you can start up a breeding program. 😛
 
I laughed - and agreed whole heartedly! Who doesn't love hockey players?!?!?

I've played hockey since I was four and have really, really tried throughout my life to make a habit of not dating other hockey players.

Of course, it fails miserably a lot. Always end up going back. 😳

edit: it's because guys who don't play just cannot possibly understand the extent to which the love for the sport is hardwired into my being. just a game??? noo....
 
Lostbunny, it was the episode where he did forensics with pigs at Purdue (rotten pigs in dumpsters, etc.). Two of my friends were in the episode. It sounds totally cliche, but he was very 'real' and is just like he is on the Dirty Jobs episodes and he's totally hilarious. He totally smelled like hell after playing with rotten pig carcasses all day, but was still a fine, fine hunk o man.

And he's a classically trained opera singer. How sexy is that?

Marsala and I have already discussed this elsewhere... hm. Did we ever decide if we could kidnap him or not? I think we're both too busy, though we would make a great team.

And if we did, we would just fight about where to keep him... :d
 
I bet it wouldn't be hard to kidnap him. He's always desperately looking for more dirty jobs. Just promise him endless supplies of grossness and then lock him in your basement. Easy Peazy. Then invite me over to get an autograph. 🙂
 
Marsala and I have already discussed this elsewhere... hm. Did we ever decide if we could kidnap him or not? I think we're both too busy, though we would make a great team.

And if we did, we would just fight about where to keep him... :d

I think keeping him caged publicly, kind of like a zoo, would be the best option. We could give him enrichment activities in the form of dirty jobs and other chores. Maybe he could be the new mascot for one of the vet schools!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dirty Jobs is a really fun show, WTF. Try a few episodes on Netflix sometime!

I like David Tennant, but I just haven't gotten into the whole Dr. Who thing. I appreciate it, but british humor just doesn't... I dunno. Top Gear, yes (and no, I don't like Richard Hammond, thanks) but the whole wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey thing with the weird costumes that looked like they borrowed them from the first generation Star Trek... hum. I'm not sold on it.
 
Dirty Jobs is a really fun show, WTF. Try a few episodes on Netflix sometime!

I like David Tennant, but I just haven't gotten into the whole Dr. Who thing. I appreciate it, but british humor just doesn't... I dunno. Top Gear, yes (and no, I don't like Richard Hammond, thanks) but the whole wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey thing with the weird costumes that looked like they borrowed them from the first generation Star Trek... hum. I'm not sold on it.

Yeah, I'm a British-humour dork. Maybe it's the Canadian in me. Or the British (Mom's dad came over from Liverpool when he was a kid). Monty Python, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, Doctor Who... Which leads many people to look at me and say, "My god you're weird." Generally, those people are my family.