-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Vet School WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(goal for this game, learn cuit's full name!)
seriously!! first attempt:
elect cuitlamztli
Elect Cuitlamitzli Played tons of games here and never had a mayor in my group, hopefully this will be the game I do have a mayor in my group 🙂.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect dyachei ... just to be different.
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-4 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-4 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
elect DVMDream
since JP wasn't done alone haha 🙂
since JP wasn't done alone haha 🙂
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-4 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
I snorted at cuit's name here


It is going to be interesting to come back in an hour and a half. (promised myself I had to work out) Will probably be a million posts.
So, I think your name is going to end up a lot like cuit's.
From now on you are wld(random letters) or just simply wld.
Yep, it totally is. I have been typing the whole thing out carefully because they were new.So, I think your name is going to end up a lot like cuit's.
From now on you are wld(random letters) or just simply wld.
elect dyachei
I will go with...
elect cuit
Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! 🙁
Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.
elect cuit
Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! 🙁
Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.
OMG you guys!
So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!
Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!
So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!
Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!
I will go with...
elect cuit
Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! 🙁
Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.
You're such a dedicated player. Waking yourself up in the middle of the night and what not. All the power to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ummm, I was going to do a night cycle after this and a longish day cycle tomorrow. Deadline for day cycle would probably be around 4pm CST. As always, I will gladly accept votes/actions in the form of PM if you won't be available.I will go with...
elect cuit
Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! 🙁
Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-6 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-1 (jjohnston)
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-6 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-1 (jjohnston)
Last edited:
elect sheepdogpsu
OMG you guys!
So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!
Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!
Ummm.... you are a nerd
and I find it hilarious!!!! 😛wildcatj said:You're such a dedicated player. Waking yourself up in the middle of the night and what not. All the power to you.
Or I am just completely crazy 😳
*******************
Suppose it is for the best I didn't see this until just now. But help keep me awake on my first ever overnight case, friends!! Kill those wolfies!! 🙂
*******************
Suppose it is for the best I didn't see this until just now. But help keep me awake on my first ever overnight case, friends!! Kill those wolfies!! 🙂
*******************
Ummm, I was going to do a night cycle after this and a longish day cycle tomorrow. Deadline for day cycle would probably be around 4pm CST. As always, I will gladly accept votes/actions in the form of PM if you won't be available.
Perfect - I will be around for the day cycle and will be able to vote easily as 5 hours ahead. 😀
OMG you guys!
So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!
Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!
Wow, I need sleep. That took way too long for me to get. But hysterical once I read it for the umpteenth time.
@sns - good luck on your overnight!
@sns - good luck on your overnight!
***************
Thank you!!
for the pony!****************
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-2 (jjohnston, FTB)
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-2 (jjohnston, FTB)
Bucking the trend here, but a vote for sheepdogpsu is a vote for my group. C'mon 3rd years, rally round our class!
unelect dyachei
elect sheepdogpsu
my first ever mayor votes, got to rally for the win.
elect sheepdogpsu
my first ever mayor votes, got to rally for the win.
Sorry guys... just got home. Thanks for your votes, guys 😍. I'd love to be class president but I don't know how much time I'll have/how of one good I'll be if the rest of the week goes like today did (see rant thread soon) 
Elect sheepdogpsu

Elect sheepdogpsu
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect WTF
Since I know I rock 😎
Since I know I rock 😎
When I'm President everyone gets a free pony. But remember it is a federal pony identification system so you will need your pony with you at all times.
If you don't get the reference see video below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
If you don't get the reference see video below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
When I'm President everyone gets a free pony. But remember it is a federal pony identification system so you will need your pony with you at all times.
If you don't get the reference see video below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
Who doesn't love a free pony?! Childhood dreams come true 🙂
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-6 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
You have just under 1 hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-6 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
You have just under 1 hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-7 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
You have just under half an hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-7 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
You have just under half an hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!
Ok, because I want my free pony. For the record, I want one that can fly and shoots rainbows out its a** 😀
***** unelect cuitzjdbbd*******
******elect sheepdogpsu*******


love the reference!*******
It's gonna be so relaxin not playing!!
Thanks for the boos, friends!
Now onto finding that rental car
******************
It's gonna be so relaxin not playing!!
Thanks for the boos, friends!
Now onto finding that rental car
******************
Thank you for breaking the tie, at least for now.elect sheepdogpsu
(or, as SOV typed it in the Dog Sanctuary game, Sheepdogspu)
WOW!, If I hadn't already voted for you, I'd have changed my mind in exchange for you having introduced me to Vermin Supreme.When I'm President everyone gets a free pony. But remember it is a federal pony identification system so you will need your pony with you at all times.
If you don't get the reference see video below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
What a life changing experience.
WOW!, If I hadn't already voted for you, I'd have changed my mind in exchange for you having introduced me to Vermin Supreme.
What a life changing experience.
You're welcome! I think he got over 1K votes in one of the primaries this year.

Ok, because I want my free pony. For the record, I want one that can fly and shoots rainbows out its a** 😀
*
http://www.theonion.com/video/dead-wife-and-kids-replaced-by-miniature-horses,27157/
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-8 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
5 more minutes
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-8 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
5 more minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woah. Free ponies?
unelect WhoeverIElected
elect Sheepdogpsu
unelect WhoeverIElected
elect Sheepdogpsu
Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
sheepdogpsu-9 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat, LIS)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
5 more minutes
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
sheepdogpsu-9 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat, LIS)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)
5 more minutes
elect sheepdog
hope I made it in the nick of time...
Voting Closed. You have elected sheepdog as your class president. Sheepdog, you have 5 minutes at the end of each lynch vote to decide whether or not you want to veto the lynch. Just post in the thread veto lynch if you want to exercise your veto. You only get one so make it count. It is now Night 1. If you have nighttime actions, you know what to do. You have until 11pm CST.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K