Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is going to be interesting to come back in an hour and a half. (promised myself I had to work out) Will probably be a million posts.

Members don't see this ad.

Elect Cuitlamitzli Played tons of games here and never had a mayor in my group, hopefully this will be the game I do have a mayor in my group :).

Members don't see this ad :)
Oops haha I meant go 2nd years! Vet school fail!

elect petpony

Current tally:
PetPony-2 (petpony, krist)
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-4 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule)
alaskandream-1 (wldlfstdnt)
dyachei-1 (LIS)

elect DVMDream

since JP wasn't done alone haha :)

Elect Cuit I wouldn't mind having president in my group for once!

So, I think your name is going to end up a lot like cuit's.

From now on you are wld(random letters) or just simply wld.
Yep, it totally is. I have been typing the whole thing out carefully because they were new.

I will go with...

elect cuit

Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! :(

Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG you guys!

So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!

Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!

I will go with...

elect cuit

Must go to bed now....so freaking tired and back to classes tomorrow after my long spring break - boooo! :(

Liss - are you doing a night cycle or day cycle after this? and what will the deadline be? Just have to make sure I am awake or wake myself up to cast a vote if necessary.

You're such a dedicated player. Waking yourself up in the middle of the night and what not. All the power to you.

I will go with...

elect cuit

Ummm, I was going to do a night cycle after this and a longish day cycle tomorrow. Deadline for day cycle would probably be around 4pm CST. As always, I will gladly accept votes/actions in the form of PM if you won't be available.

Current tally:
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-6 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-1 (jjohnston)

Last edited:
OMG you guys!

So it would be awesome for the class president to be someone in my SDNU CVM c/o 2013 facebook group, so I want to elect Sheepdogpsu!

Also I posted yet ANOTHER picture of my cat on my timeline an entire 1.36 minutes ago and none of you have Like'd it yet!!

Ummm.... you are a nerd :laugh: and I find it hilarious!!!! :p

wildcatj said:
You're such a dedicated player. Waking yourself up in the middle of the night and what not. All the power to you.

Or I am just completely crazy :oops:

Suppose it is for the best I didn't see this until just now. But help keep me awake on my first ever overnight case, friends!! Kill those wolfies!! :)

Ummm, I was going to do a night cycle after this and a longish day cycle tomorrow. Deadline for day cycle would probably be around 4pm CST. As always, I will gladly accept votes/actions in the form of PM if you won't be available.

Perfect - I will be around for the day cycle and will be able to vote easily as 5 hours ahead. :D

OMG you guys!

Wow, I need sleep. That took way too long for me to get. But hysterical once I read it for the umpteenth time.

@sns - good luck on your overnight!

Current tally:
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
DVMDream-1 (alaskandream)
dyachei-2 (LIS, sheepdogpsu)
sheepdogpsu-2 (jjohnston, FTB)

Bucking the trend here, but a vote for sheepdogpsu is a vote for my group. C'mon 3rd years, rally round our class!

unelect dyachei

elect sheepdogpsu

my first ever mayor votes, got to rally for the win.
images

Sorry guys... just got home. Thanks for your votes, guys :love:. I'd love to be class president but I don't know how much time I'll have/how of one good I'll be if the rest of the week goes like today did (see rant thread soon) :laugh:

Elect sheepdogpsu

Elect WTF

She's a good strategizer :thumbup: (it doesn't think that's a word, but I say it is!)

Current tally:
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-8 (dvmdream, packen, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-6 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)

You have just under 1 hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!

Ok, because I want my free pony. For the record, I want one that can fly and shoots rainbows out its a** :D

***** unelect cuitzjdbbd*******
******elect sheepdogpsu*******

Current tally:
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-7 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)

You have just under half an hour to vote. It's a close one so every vote counts!

Ok, because I want my free pony. For the record, I want one that can fly and shoots rainbows out its a** :D

***** unelect cuitzjdbbd*******
******elect sheepdogpsu*******

:laugh::laugh::laugh: love the reference!

elect sheepdogpsu

(or, as SOV typed it in the Dog Sanctuary game, Sheepdogspu :laugh: )

It's gonna be so relaxin not playing!!

Thanks for the boos, friends!

Now onto finding that rental car

When I'm President everyone gets a free pony. But remember it is a federal pony identification system so you will need your pony with you at all times.

If you don't get the reference see video below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
WOW!, If I hadn't already voted for you, I'd have changed my mind in exchange for you having introduced me to Vermin Supreme.

What a life changing experience.

WOW!, If I hadn't already voted for you, I'd have changed my mind in exchange for you having introduced me to Vermin Supreme.

What a life changing experience.

You're welcome! I think he got over 1K votes in one of the primaries this year.:laugh:

Current tally:
Cuitalkdfakjshdf-7 (dvmdream, katie8, squirrelsrule, wildcatj, devyn, hedgie, bbeventer)
dyachei-1 (LIS)
sheepdogpsu-8 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)

5 more minutes

Current tally:
sheepdogpsu-9 (jjohnston, FTB, stormwater, sheepdogpsu, emiloo, cuitaldkfdf, packen, nordicat, LIS)
WTF-2 (wtfl nstarz)

5 more minutes

Voting Closed. You have elected sheepdog as your class president. Sheepdog, you have 5 minutes at the end of each lynch vote to decide whether or not you want to veto the lynch. Just post in the thread veto lynch if you want to exercise your veto. You only get one so make it count. It is now Night 1. If you have nighttime actions, you know what to do. You have until 11pm CST.