Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:roflcopter: too funny! this game is going to be awesome!
Everyone's posts so far have been very entertaining. Keep it up or you all fail! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Night is over. Results pending.

The first exam of the year was over and done. Did everyone pass?

DVMDream sure thought she might have failed. It's a good thing someone used good ol' Dr. Google to help her find the answers she needed to pass. She was the only one who cut it close, but in the end, everyone passed!

It is now Day 2. You must vote to fail out one player. You have until 4pm CST to cast your vote.

24 players remain.
First Year
1. Nordicat
2. NStarz
3. PetPony
4. Fireflysushi
5. wildcatj
6. LIS

Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
3. Krist
4. wldlfstdnt
5. Packen
6. alaskandream

Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
3. sheepdogpsu
4. dyachei
5. stormwater
6. emiloo4

Fourth Year
1. hedgiehog
2. cuitasldkjflkd
3. squirrelsrule
4. bbeventer
5. katie8
6. WTF

Members don't see this ad :)
Soo confused!! Typical vet student lol and typically me?? So Dvmdream almost failed but didn't because she is dr google?? Someone please clarify lol

Soo confused!! Typical vet student lol and typically me?? So Dvmdream almost failed but didn't because she is dr google?? Someone please clarify lol

I think it means she googled the answers to the test. Hopefully not during though!

Kinda sounds like that to me... or maybe someone saved her by using Dr. Google? or she had a Dr. Google item? I don't know obviously.

Now that the night is over I'll start it off

lynch cuit

I know she had a bad day, but after that awesome modding, not wanting to be mayor makes me really suspicious. With all that support and then trying not to be mayor makes me think she's a wolf. Everyone knows that one of the first person investigated is the mayor, so being a wolf and becoming mayor would be a death sentence. I say lynch cuit since this makes some sense and at least it's not a RNG.

unless something else comes up I'm sticking with this.

It seems that dr google may be a protective item/role, since it said someone used it on dvmdream.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since everyone is wondering...

I did not have a Dr. Google role/item. The first time I heard about it was now when it was posted in the thread. I am guessing that somebody used that role or item to protect me, which I am very grateful for. :)

Since everyone is wondering...

I did not have a Dr. Google role/item. The first time I heard about it was now when it was posted in the thread. I am guessing that somebody used that role or item to protect me, which I am very grateful for. :)
The write up says someone used it to help you....

Ooh ok I read too quickly and missed that someone used dr google to help her! Well it's certainly a good start to the game for us! Womder if dr google injures someone in a failed kill?

I would say yes, but as one that appears to have a chance of failure. Nothing concrete to go on there however.

I wonder if DVMDream was truly in danger tonight, or if it was just the story because Dr.Google was used.

Why are we saying that Dr. Google is an item? Maybe it is a protective role! Katniss was able to protect someone every night, so why not this person too?

sounds like the fact it's called Dr. Google makes me think a role?

It does sound like a role, I guess I just can't grasp a role that can save anyone from "failing", which is why I was thinking more along the line of item. Besides, most people use google as the GP anyways so it might as well be called Dr. :laugh:

Now that the night is over I'll start it off

lynch cuit

I know she had a bad day, but after that awesome modding, not wanting to be mayor makes me really suspicious. With all that support and then trying not to be mayor makes me think she's a wolf. Everyone knows that one of the first person investigated is the mayor, so being a wolf and becoming mayor would be a death sentence. I say lynch cuit since this makes some sense and at least it's not a RNG.

unless something else comes up I'm sticking with this.

anyone have any thoughts?

also to add- if this is a mistake then

a.) she'll be able to focus her time on that project that sounds terrible
b.) she'll be able to work on another awesome WW game!!!!

I've played in two games with 24 people and each had 5 original wolves so unless someone disagrees with me, I am assuming there are 5 in this one a well.

It does sound like a role, I guess I just can't grasp a role that can save anyone from "failing", which is why I was thinking more along the line of item. Besides, most people use google as the GP anyways so it might as well be called Dr. :laugh:

:thumbup::thumbup:

It could totally be an item though, I guess soon enough we'll find out haha =P

Ok, now that I am no longer so distracted... I think I'll keep the same strategy I've always used. I'll wait a bit before casting my vote in order to have as much information as possible.

And yeah, while it could be an item, I also think that Dr. Google is a protective role.

Ok, now that I am no longer so distracted... I think I'll keep the same strategy I've always used. I'll wait a bit before casting my vote in order to have as much information as possible.

And yeah, while it could be an item, I also think that Dr. Google is a protective role.
You were distracted? did something cause you to be?

:laugh: Yikes, I'm glad I didn't say "lynch Dr. Google!" after Lissa posted the results if it's really someone's role! I HATE when clients come in and are like, "I read online that dogs don't REALLY get heartworm infections." :eek: Bad Dr. Google, bad!

My guess is FaceBook! :laugh:

But in all seriousness, perhaps FaceBook is an item that can be received, much like the Rum in the HG WW game, and all you can do is talk about stuff on FaceBook?

My guess is FaceBook! :laugh:

But in all seriousness, perhaps FaceBook is an item that can be received, much like the Rum in the HG WW game, and all you can do is talk about stuff on FaceBook?

And twitter!

I have to say that for a game that SOV and I threw together in about an hour, this game is way more entertaining for me than the Disney one was.

OMG NStarz.... great avatar reference (The Killers)

Lol, I have no idea what you're talking about :p

It was my avatar after the Hunger Games WW and I've kept it!

Yep! At the beginning of the game I was told that I received the item facebook. It caused me to be distracted and I could only communicate via social networking references :p

I lost it right before posting in all caps that I needed a cow for my Farmville, lol.

OMG NStarz.... great avatar reference (The Killers)
Hahaha sorry, it was my Philosoraptor from the JP game..."Am I human...or am I dancer?" I'm messing with my avatar right now. :p

Annnnd I think our Class President guy has the Social Networking item now.

Yep! At the beginning of the game I was told that I received the item facebook. It caused me to be distracted and I could only communicate via social networking references :p

I lost it right before posting in all caps that I needed a cow for my Farmville, lol.
LOL at farmville, good to know the hunch was right.

Sheepdogpsu likes your post
SO has the facebook item now.
Hahaha sorry, it was my Philosoraptor from the JP game..."Am I human...or am I dancer?" I'm messing with my avatar right now. :p

Annnnd I think our Class President guy has the Social Networking item now.
Oops my bad, when I went to reply to post I knew the person's name started with an N... sorry :oops:

Sheepdogpsu just checked in to bed on foursquare

He is one day from becoming mayor of bed

Well, since we have until 4pm tomorrow to vote, I'm gonna make the hubster look at places to rent on Craigslist with me. I'll check back later :)

Haha a Facebook item I love it! Although sucks for the item holder! I think I'll wait too to cast my vote and prob rely on my handy dandy Rng, although I work from 12-8 cst tomorrow so I'll miss the lynch deadline but I'll get my vote in before then. Alaskandream does have an interesting theory though will have to sleep on that one!

I agree that Dr. Google sounds more like a role than an item. And lol at the Facebook item... looks like it'll be as entertaining as the rum was :roflcopter:
not wanting to be mayor makes me really suspicious.
But I said that I wasn't sure I was the best choice, not that I didn't want to be class president. I guess someone's gotta be the first vote/first lynch! Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed. I'll look over things in the morning and vote then.
a.) she'll be able to focus her time on that project that sounds terrible
Believe me, I wish it was just a project. Projects don't last for the rest of the semester...