Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Voting Closed. You have elected sheepdog as your class president.

OMG yay! I have to go tweet about this RIGHT NOW!

Members don't see this ad.

So, I think your name is going to end up a lot like cuit's.

From now on you are wld(random letters) or just simply wld.

I am good with wld. wldlfstdnt is just wildlife student without the vowels.

OMG yay! I have to go tweet about this RIGHT NOW!

?????
sFun_loco.gif
;)

Thanks guys, I'll try and not let you down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same category as ky##### :laugh:

I bet everyone is happy I'm not playing this time for that reason ;)

Congrats, sheepdog!

I want my pony. It needs to be similar to toothless from how to train your dragon. :D
Cat-like? So... if cats pretty much equal small horses, and small horses are ponies, then cats equal ponies. Seems like an equivalent trade ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Night time actions at the speed of light! I need to get off to bed. This jet lag thing is really inconvenient...

PMs! PMs! PMs! Gimme gimme gimme! You have 1.5 hours!

You better not, or I'll totally post an embarrassing picture of you on facebook and tag you in it!!

Don't forget to friend request me everyone!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

either a) this is your role (i.e. THAT vet student)

or b) this is in regard to a topic I believe was on the RANT thread?!?!!

One that can turn invisible and fly.

if DVMDream gets one that turns invisible and flys, I want one that makes ME invisible when I'm on it!

AND I would like it to be sparkly green :D

if DVMDream gets one that turns invisible and flys, I want one that makes ME invisible when I'm on it!

AND I would like it to be sparkly green :D

That is a great idea!! I want mine to be able to talk and to have a sense of humor.

I'm totally kicking myself for not signing up. I'm sure I'll spend just as much time reading. I am cracking UP at sheep and jjohnston!!

I'm totally kicking myself for not signing up. I'm sure I'll spend just as much time reading. I am cracking UP at sheep and jjohnston!!

Soop, its sad not having you :(

This HAS to be a role or item effect.

Agreed...this is almost as funny as the drunks in the Hunger Games! Some kind of curse where she can only post about facebook and tweeting and god knows what else (pinteresting?!? thats my new obsession lol!)

Agreed...this is almost as funny as the drunks in the Hunger Games! Some kind of curse where she can only post about facebook and tweeting and god knows what else (pinteresting?!? thats my new obsession lol!)

You know I still have not investigated pinterest.

Lissa, any idea what time the next day cycle is going to end?

You know I still have not investigated pinterest.

Doooo it!!! BEST thing ever. I love it and have found so many good recipes and crafty things to do and just useless time wasting things I like to look at!! :D

Soop, its sad not having you :(

Aw, next game for sure! Right now hubby and I ate having a "My Strange Addiction" marathon. There's a lady who drinks her own urine, a dude who picks up road kill, and a lady who eats toilet paper, but nobody who can't stop playing WW! What gives! ;)

You can always post away and keep us entertained :)

Doooo it!!! BEST thing ever. I love it and have found so many good recipes and crafty things to do and just useless time wasting things I like to look at!! :D

UhOh, what would I do then between facebook, WW, and pinterest?

Aw, next game for sure! Right now hubby and I ate having a "My Strange Addiction" marathon. There's a lady who drinks her own urine, a dude who picks up road kill, and a lady who eats toilet paper, but nobody who can't stop playing WW! What gives! ;)

Thats because WW is an addiction that is actually healthy for you ;)

I'm back. And almost dead from dancing. I hurt so bad.

I'll be on for a while and then in the morning, but I am shadowing at 9. What's the time difference again for Georgia? Lol I suck at this.. :laugh:

It really is the best. You will become addicted with it.

UhOh, what would I do then between facebook, WW, and pinterest?

play drawsomething on your phone obviously. :D I have lots of useless time wasting activity ideas! I NEED vet school to start and take up my time!!!!

I'll be on for a while and then in the morning, but I am shadowing at 9. What's the time difference again for Georgia? Lol I suck at this.. :laugh:
Hahaha You are an hour ahead so 4pm CST is 5pm EST.

I can tell you that it is 10:20PM currently central time, because it is currently 8:20PM here.;)

play drawsomething on your phone obviously. :D I have lots of useless time wasting activity ideas! I NEED vet school to start and take up my time!!!!

I just found out about this game!! It's way too fun haha :D

I suck at drawsomething. I can't draw with paper and pencil and therefore trying to draw on a phone; it is quite comical.