-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Vet School WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Who cut her?
*******************************
Geez, the students have become better at failing out students than the professors. (I swear I'm not bitter about the mob lynching
)
Now I see why Emiloo wanted to eat the cookies. Very tempting!!!
*******************************
Geez, the students have become better at failing out students than the professors. (I swear I'm not bitter about the mob lynching
Now I see why Emiloo wanted to eat the cookies. Very tempting!!!
*******************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************
Don't do it Packen!
******************************************
Don't do it Packen!
******************************************
Question: the day cycle in which I was up for failing and then it switched to wldlfstdnt being failed, was anyone silenced that day? They couldn't vote or were possibly injured by the scalpel? Anyone have info on that or a record of who didn't vote that day?
Cr*p - sorry NStarz - if I hadn't been passed out before PP responded I would have changed my vote. 🙁
This sucks - I felt like if I didn't vote it would be bad, so I just chose someone randomly ugh. I had no idea NStarz was silenced - now it makes sense as to why she didn't vote.
This sucks - I felt like if I didn't vote it would be bad, so I just chose someone randomly ugh. I had no idea NStarz was silenced - now it makes sense as to why she didn't vote.
BTW dudes/dudettes - my avatar may change today or tomorrow for a game that started in the Lounge. Just so there wasn't any odd confusion.
Ditto to this - my avatar will change as well due to this game.
I think we are just waiting on one PM. Just over an hour until the deadline.
Question: the day cycle in which I was up for failing and then it switched to wldlfstdnt being failed, was anyone silenced that day? They couldn't vote or were possibly injured by the scalpel? Anyone have info on that or a record of who didn't vote that day?
Day 9:
wld (sheep, katie, emiloo, dvmd)
dvmd (nordicat)
katie8 (packen)
This was who voted for who that day. Don't know if it helps much at all. I am also not sure if anyone was silenced. There were still 14 players during that day cycle only 6 voted. The following did not vote:
NStarz, PetPony, Firefly (IIRC she was on and voting and simply unfailed you and then did not revote), ftb, wld, devyn, jjohnston, wtf.
Not sure if that helps any since there were more people that did not vote than those that did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************************************************
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, students!
New Student Theme Song
********************************************************
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, students!
New Student Theme Song
********************************************************
Day 9:
wld (sheep, katie, emiloo, dvmd)
dvmd (nordicat)
katie8 (packen)
This was who voted for who that day. Don't know if it helps much at all. I am also not sure if anyone was silenced. There were still 14 players during that day cycle only 6 voted. The following did not vote:
NStarz, PetPony, Firefly (IIRC she was on and voting and simply unfailed you and then did not revote), ftb, wld, devyn, jjohnston, wtf.
Not sure if that helps any since there were more people that did not vote than those that did.
I guess my only theory here is say a professor was injured with a scalpel and could vote and was silenced that day and night. Then that would explain why there was no failing that night. The night we "think" a conversion could have happened. What if there is just one professor left and they couldn't fail anyone because they had been injured with a scalpel? Might be a completely out of whack theory but it's the only thing I can think of
I guess my only theory here is say a professor was injured with a scalpel and could vote and was silenced that day and night. Then that would explain why there was no failing that night. The night we "think" a conversion could have happened. What if there is just one professor left and they couldn't fail anyone because they had been injured with a scalpel? Might be a completely out of whack theory but it's the only thing I can think of
Of those that did not vote the following are no longer in the game 🙁:
NStarz, firefly and wld
Those remaining are:
PetPony, ftb, devyn, jj and wtf
Of those 5 the following posted during that day cycle:
wtf (she did vote to fail petpony and then unfailed her and never revoted)
So that leaves:
PetPony, ftb, devyn, and jj
as possibilities for being silenced.
I would say anything is possible at this point.
DVM, with your awesome lists, can you tell me if there were people that are verified as students after the last possible night of conversion?
The only two things I have for the last possible night of conversion are:
1. You're being failed the day cycle after and the mods stating that you are a student.
2. wtf investigated me the same night that the potential conversion happened and discovered I was a student.
I have not heard of anymore investigations or clearings since.
Dang the no editing, bad grammar, wrong your... 
Anyone else getting a bunch of database errors with SDN lately?

Anyone else getting a bunch of database errors with SDN lately?
Still missing a PM but it isn't essential. Night closed. Results pending.
Anything else happen since then that you think is weird?
There was the night where two students died. Honestly, I think that one is as straight forward as the mod wrote it up though. Someone had the pento and used it on sheep and the prof(s) went after Nordicat. Otherwise, no weird happenings since.
Anything that you find weird?
I would say anything is possible at this point.
I would say anything is possible at ANY point= life philosophy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another test taken, another set of grades to distribute. It seems that the professors found out that PetPony cheated on an exam earlier in the semester. Professors don't like cheaters. They made PetPony take her test in a room separate from the other students. It didn't work out so well for PetPony, the cheating student with an x-ray machine. Without anyone to cheat off of, she failed.
It is now Day. You have until 2pm CST to cast your votes on who should be the next player kicked out of school.
7 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
It is now Day. You have until 2pm CST to cast your votes on who should be the next player kicked out of school.
7 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
Didn't it say that Nordi had the syringe? So Nordi killed Sheep and the profs killed Nordi maybe?
Yes, Nordi had an empty syringe. So I think Nordi killed sheep and the profs failed Nordi, but if you have any other ideas I am open to them.
🙁 PetPony!
:cry:
:cry:
F#ck Fu*K F&CK darn it all to heck! 😡
Fail Devyn
She was picking JJ and I's brains before this past night cycle and I think she is trying to get info to fuel the profs.
You are wrong - and both of you have been extremely quiet in PMs - not talking at all. Sorry for wanting to talk to the only people I have access to to try to figure out what the heck is going on here. I am a student and you will be making a mistake.
Oh yeah, you have to elect a new class president, too!
***********************************
DVM Dream and FTB, the lounge game is starting, so be sure to check in there and vote for leader of our group, I don't think being last to vote would leave a good impression on the lounge players 👎. Am I the only one freaked out their gonna rip us pre-vetters to shreds 😱
Sorry for the OT post.
***********************************
DVM Dream and FTB, the lounge game is starting, so be sure to check in there and vote for leader of our group, I don't think being last to vote would leave a good impression on the lounge players 👎. Am I the only one freaked out their gonna rip us pre-vetters to shreds 😱
Sorry for the OT post.
***********************************
So my message box is about 95% full right now. To save room:
Everyone who had an item last night cycle has lost their item except the player that had Dr. Google.
Everyone who had an item last night cycle has lost their item except the player that had Dr. Google.
Ok. I have about 10 minutes before I have to leave for work and I won't be able to get back on before the deadline. I am going to think really fast and then make a decision.
I think katie's idea that maybe the prof was just silienced might have some merit so that leaves me with devyn, jj and ftb. I am not sure who I am going to pick at this time because no one really sticks out to me. I have not heard from ftb since before the possible conversion/silenced professor (whichever it was) night. Grr.
I think katie's idea that maybe the prof was just silienced might have some merit so that leaves me with devyn, jj and ftb. I am not sure who I am going to pick at this time because no one really sticks out to me. I have not heard from ftb since before the possible conversion/silenced professor (whichever it was) night. Grr.
You are wrong - and both of you have been extremely quiet in PMs - not talking at all. Sorry for wanting to talk to the only people I have access to to try to figure out what the heck is going on here. I am a student and you will be making a mistake.
I have responded to every single one of your PMs so I'm not being quiet, but I am not starting PMs because I have nothing to say, and I can't be sure either one of you aren't a prof.
Of those that did not vote the following are no longer in the game 🙁:
NStarz, firefly and wld
Those remaining are:
PetPony, ftb, devyn, jj and wtf
Of those 5 the following posted during that day cycle:
wtf (she did vote to fail petpony and then unfailed her and never revoted)
So that leaves:
PetPony, ftb, devyn, and jj
as possibilities for being silenced.
I would say anything is possible at this point.
No one was silenced during that cycle - I just went back through the thread. I didn't vote that day because I spent the entire day in the hospital with my dog (you can check the thread if you want for proof). The odd thing is that FTB has not posted since that day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one was silenced during that cycle - I just went back through the thread. I didn't vote that day because I spent the entire day in the hospital with my dog (you can check the thread if you want for proof). The odd thing is that FTB has not posted since that day.
I simply pointed out the people that did not post during that day cycle. Those people did not post; I am not saying that means they were silenced but it could be a possibility. I believe that you were busy. I am sorry about your dog and really hope he is doing much better now that he is home with you.
Ok. I have to leave..
fail FTB
elect DVMDream
I have no clue who else I can trust, may switch my vote once I get to work if anyone wants to campaign for class president.
fail FTB
elect DVMDream
I have no clue who else I can trust, may switch my vote once I get to work if anyone wants to campaign for class president.
I have responded to every single one of your PMs so I'm not being quiet, but I am not starting PMs because I have nothing to say, and I can't be sure either one of you aren't a prof.
whatever d@mned if you do, d@mned if you don't - I guess I will stop PMing you guys if it makes me suspicious
I have no idea if either one of you are a prof either, but since you were the only 2 people I could talk to off the thread figured I would try. Not anymore.
Elect DVMDream
No one was silenced during that cycle - I just went back through the thread. I didn't vote that day because I spent the entire day in the hospital with my dog (you can check the thread if you want for proof). The odd thing is that FTB has not posted since that day.
I think she did say she was camping?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
