-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Vet School WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, we know who has Facebook.
I can't get on board the devyn train. Since FTB was the first person I cleared, there has been enough time for possible conversion IMO.
Fail FTB.
I can't get on board the devyn train. Since FTB was the first person I cleared, there has been enough time for possible conversion IMO.
Fail FTB.
Oh, and Elect WTF
Since *I* trust me.
Since *I* trust me.
***********************************
DVM Dream and FTB, the lounge game is starting, so be sure to check in there and vote for leader of our group, I don't think being last to vote would leave a good impression on the lounge players 👎. Am I the only one freaked out their gonna rip us pre-vetters to shreds 😱
Sorry for the OT post.
***********************************
****************
Don't worry. I've been a Lounge regular for a long while and one of the first vetties there. They aren't that bad. A lot of posturing that's half joke anyways. Good people, only a few bad eggs who usually end up getting banned anyway.
****************
Like my status if you support my classmate DVMdream!!! She is running for class president of SDNUCVM!!!!!!! Elect DVMDream everyone!!!!
If you have a FB account and you aren't on it at least 4 times a minute, you should be kicked off #failFTB #campingisnotanexcuse #onlyprofessorshavealife
If you have a FB account and you aren't on it at least 4 times a minute, you should be kicked off #failFTB #campingisnotanexcuse #onlyprofessorshavealife
Effing database errors... ANYWAY.
I don't think there's anyone we can trust 100%, but DVMDream is the closest we've got.
Elect DVMDream.
And I'm not sure who to vote to fail, but I'm boarding a plane in 30 minutes, so I have to go with someone. I'll be up in the air when the deadline comes.
Fail ftb
Also - devyn saying that I've been quiet: the last message I got came at 6am my time. I didn't see it until I got to the airport, since I was getting ready for my trip. Otherwise I've been very open and responsive in my group and have done quite a bit of communicating ideas and strategy. For what it's worth, I don't think that either of my group mates is a prof.
I don't think there's anyone we can trust 100%, but DVMDream is the closest we've got.
Elect DVMDream.
And I'm not sure who to vote to fail, but I'm boarding a plane in 30 minutes, so I have to go with someone. I'll be up in the air when the deadline comes.
Fail ftb
Also - devyn saying that I've been quiet: the last message I got came at 6am my time. I didn't see it until I got to the airport, since I was getting ready for my trip. Otherwise I've been very open and responsive in my group and have done quite a bit of communicating ideas and strategy. For what it's worth, I don't think that either of my group mates is a prof.
Also - devyn saying that I've been quiet: the last message I got came at 6am my time. I didn't see it until I got to the airport, since I was getting ready for my trip. Otherwise I've been very open and responsive in my group and have done quite a bit of communicating ideas and strategy. For what it's worth, I don't think that either of my group mates is a prof.
What I meant was that no one had been starting PMs recently and with the last few fails I was beginning to feel a bit lost as to who the heck to vote for and wanted to get some input. You guys are always responsive once a PM is sent and I knew you would respond when you could. I was just confused as to why Emiloo all the sudden thought me wanting to discuss ideas was suspicious when our entire group has been doing it all along. We have all been pretty good about keeping each other in the loop about what is going on and if we are going to be MIA - and I have appreciated the support with everything going on with my dog.
And Emiloo - so sorry you are stuck with facebook - poor poor you!

I was just confused as to why Emiloo all the sudden thought me wanting to discuss ideas was suspicious when our entire group has been doing it all along. :
People who talk in their sleep make me nervous! #irrationalthoughts
Crud. Sooo now what?
I'm just going to vote blindly I guess
elect DVMDream
fail devyn
This doesn't seem so random seeing as you voted for me in the last cycle as well - reminds me a little of what LIS did - voting for the same people constantly.
so....for now
fail katie8
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just realized that we have reached plurality with both election and failing. Results pending.
Elect:
Dvmdream 5 (katie, emiloo, dvmd, devyn, jjohnston)
WTF 1 (WTF)
Fail
FTB 4 (dvmd, wtf, jjohnston, emiloo)
devyn 1 (katie8)
katie8 1 (devyn)
plurality reached in both votes
Dvmdream 5 (katie, emiloo, dvmd, devyn, jjohnston)
WTF 1 (WTF)
Fail
FTB 4 (dvmd, wtf, jjohnston, emiloo)
devyn 1 (katie8)
katie8 1 (devyn)
plurality reached in both votes
The students faced having to elect yet another class president. They almost all agreed that DVMDream should be chosen for the job, and so she was elected.
However, they also had to fail someone. That someone was FTB, a student who didn't even have the chance to use her scalpel. She had failed her exam and was asked to pack up her locker and leave.
It is now night. You have until 3pm CST to send me your PMs.
6 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
However, they also had to fail someone. That someone was FTB, a student who didn't even have the chance to use her scalpel. She had failed her exam and was asked to pack up her locker and leave.
It is now night. You have until 3pm CST to send me your PMs.
6 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
This doesn't seem so random seeing as you voted for me in the last cycle as well - reminds me a little of what LIS did - voting for the same people constantly.
so....for now
fail katie8
Yet I have been adamant about FTBs innocence and did not vote for her. And proof, she was in fact a student. (and cleared by the x-ray). I am unconvinced on whether or not you are a student or a professor. Since the person who had the X-ray last is also now dead we wont know if she ever investigated you.
I also just realized we both voted for each other, it made me chuckle for some reason, looks like we both are suspicious of each other for semi-similar reasons![]()
Exactly - and you are not cleared either at this point, so there you have it. I did not want to bandwagon FTB as I was not sure of her guilt or innocence and she was not here to defend herself. And I am just as unsure about you as you are about me.

Hey FB friends, I am looking to hire a bodyguard for the night, so please send anyone you know my way!!!! Thanks!
why do you need a bodyguard?why do you need a bodyguard?
I have seen so many of my friends fail out of SDNUCVM for being on here too much and I am scared it will happen to me too. I really wish I could just stop coming on here so much. #sillyaddictions #tryingnottofail #TLCMyCrazyObsession
**********
I had stuff to sayyyy
**********
******************
Join the club.
******************
************
Suckers. Go wolfies!
************
*****************************
👍👍🤣🤣👍👍
*****************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nighttime is over. Results pending.
wow that was quick! 😱
It was a late night at the vet school. Alone in her cubicle, WhtsThFrequency alone remained at work. Carcinoma? Sarcoma? Her tired, muddled brain debated back and forth - so vehemently that she almost did not hear the strange noise coming from down the hall. At first it just sounded like pipes squeaking
.the school *was* old, after all
but visions of lab coats and red pens began to creep into her head. Were they coming for her?
"Who's there??" She called out nervously. It couldn't be the students, it was far too late at night. "I I...know how to use a necropsy knife! Identify yourself!" The footsteps continued. Closer. Closer.
In a panic, WTF abandoned her slides and made frantically for the parking lot and the safety of her car. As she pulled away, tires squealing, she roared triumphantly from the driver's seat "You can't fail me! I'm not even IN school anymore! Take that, silly professors!"
It is now day. You must vote to fail one player by 4pm CST.
6 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
"Who's there??" She called out nervously. It couldn't be the students, it was far too late at night. "I I...know how to use a necropsy knife! Identify yourself!" The footsteps continued. Closer. Closer.
In a panic, WTF abandoned her slides and made frantically for the parking lot and the safety of her car. As she pulled away, tires squealing, she roared triumphantly from the driver's seat "You can't fail me! I'm not even IN school anymore! Take that, silly professors!"
It is now day. You must vote to fail one player by 4pm CST.
6 players remain:
First Year
Second Year
2. DVMDream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
6. Emiloo4
Fourth Year
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
Wooooohoooooo!!!!! WTG WTF!!!! 😀
Wahoo.... lost FB!
SO does that mean WTF is like a resident or something? 😕😕
I think Liss was just being funny in the fact that IRL WTF is a Vet and not a student. At least that is what I took it to mean. I think in this game she is just a student.
********************
hahahaha that was a great writeup Lissa!!!
********************
hahahaha that was a great writeup Lissa!!!
********************
I think Liss was just being funny in the fact that IRL WTF is a Vet and not a student. At least that is what I took it to mean. I think in this game she is just a student.
Oh ok, true
. This game is making me NUTS!😱I think Liss was just being funny in the fact that IRL WTF is a Vet and not a student. At least that is what I took it to mean. I think in this game she is just a student.
***************************
not just a vet, a path resident! awesome.
***************************
***************************
not just a vet, a path resident! awesome.
***************************
Well yes - I didn't write all that - which is prob why in the write up WTF was doing a necropsy at the time

Well yes - I didn't write all that - which is prob why in the write up WTF was doing a necropsy at the time![]()
********************
actually sounds like some boring histopath she was lookin at. blech, who could possibly want to do that?? 😉
********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************************
Nice escape, WTF! "Like a boss!" 😀
*************************************
Yaaaaaaaa bishes!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K