Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I remember talking about using it on DVM. So far, every time we decided to talk about someone specific through PMs, we were right. Should have trusted out feelings there! Ugh!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We were f%cking right!!!!!!!! D@mn it!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Yep, we actually decided that DVM attacked you bc she knew you had the car and would get away. I knew that what LIS wrote up nowhere cleared you as a student. We figured it out but we were outnumbered lol. Good game guys! Professors always win... harumph 😡
 
DVMDream converted me on the very night that I investigated her, too. Talk about luck. Sooooo I lied 😀 Good game everyone!! SOV, Lissarae, did y'all do a play-by-play you can post?

Yep, we had that figured out too :laugh:. We knew it all we just couldn't do anything!!!! 😱😱
 
The car was masterful idea, thanks to DVMDream - she did attack me (lawl). I enjoyed writing that one, as well as the other one.


Yeah I said to Emiloo I bet the prof decided to attack one another. So when WTF got the car she was like this is the perfect chance for us to attack one of our own and make me look like a student. And then the fact that you cleared DVMDream after saying you had already lost the x-ray machine was super fishy.

OH SUCH BS!!!!!! We had no way to take both of you down. I knew once DVM vetoed your fail that you were both profs 😡
 
DVMDream converted me on the very night that I investigated her, too. Talk about luck. Sooooo I lied 😀 Good game everyone!! SOV, Lissarae, did y'all do a play-by-play you can post?

you got me good! I was convinced the entire time! sorry I kept voting for you devyn!! 😀
 
DVMDream converted me on the very night that I investigated her, too. Talk about luck. Sooooo I lied 😀 Good game everyone!! SOV, Lissarae, did y'all do a play-by-play you can post?
Ummm, that may be a little difficult because my husband cleaned house with me and threw some of my papers away and my inbox was full so I had to delete some stuff. I shall try. SOV you might have to help me with some of the later rounds.
 
Hey, I can't complain, as one of the first ones out of the game, I never thought I'd make it back to the game, let alone until the final night 😀
 
Um, I feel the most fooled- I believed DVMD to be a student from day one!!! Ughh!!!! I am really bad at being so trust worthy, and DVMD is really good at being a wolf. Where you a conversion though DVM??
 
We had no chance, we knew you were both profs and we knew the veto would happen no matter what and then we were both in for it :laugh:.
 
Boo, students! Super good game, Lissa and SOV! I hope this isn't predictive of our success in vet school :scared: Lol. Can't wait for the next one (hopefully sans migraines and two days trips to Columbus).
 
It should have ended with the night cycle before last but I had a blonde moment and had you guys vote. Once there were four players left, there was no way for the students to win. This game almost ended a long time ago. Nordicat wanted to use the pentobarbital on DVMDream but changed her mind last minute. She was the only professor at that point. I think there were 13 or 14 people left in the game at that point.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! Instead I killed Sheep! 😡 BALLS! I lost it for us! Poosticks!!!!
 
Yeah the end was pretty d@mn intense - wish there was some pentobarbitol at the end to euth one of the profs so we had a chance. :meanie:

I am just happy to have finally made it all the way to the end of a game - I have been close before, but never to the end.

Very good game Liss & SOV! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Way to pull off a win for the professors, WTF and DVMDream! :prof: And thanks to Lissarae and SOV for modding! I had fun during my time as a wolf and then as a zombie professor 😎
 
It should have ended with the night cycle before last but I had a blonde moment and had you guys vote. Once there were four players left, there was no way for the students to win. This game almost ended a long time ago. Nordicat wanted to use the pentobarbital on DVMDream but changed her mind last minute. She was the only professor at that point. I think there were 13 or 14 people left in the game at that point.

AHHHH I had DVM pinned from the beginning haha then when WTF "cleared her" I had a feeling she just got converted 😛 too bad I was killed! When I was killed I suspected DVM, SW, LIS, FTB (sorry), WTF (who at the time was good), and bbeventer (sorry too). UGH I was so upset when I died before I could try to get people to lynch DVM haha
 
Ok I'm going to get coldstone to ease my pain 😉. Have a good night everyone. Bomb ass job Devyn! We rock, like Liss said, and we knew, there was no chance with 2 profs 🙁. Oh well. Keep us up to date about your dog. Glad he is home with his momma feeling better! 😍
 
Day 1: sheepdogpsu elected class president
Night 1: DVMDream attacked but was protected by wldlfstdnt (Dr. Google). Cuitaldkjfadks investigated by x-ray machine (bbeventer), LIS silenced by scalpel (emiloo)
Day 2: Cuitalkfdlkasdjf lynched (wolf)
Night 2: DVM Dream converted. Fireflysushi silenced by scalpel (krist), katie8 investigated (bbeventer)
Day 3: wildcatj lynched (wolf)
Night 3: alaskandream attacked but escapes in car. Hedgiehog investigated by bbeventer.
Day 4: krist lynched (wolf)
Night 4: hedgiehog attacked but escapes in car. bbeventer silenced by alaskandream. DVMDream protected by Dr. Google (devyn)
Day 5: emiloo lynched
Night 5: alaskandream failed by profs, petpony silenced by dyachei, emiloo brought back to life by defibrillator (nordicat), bbeventer protected by katie8, FTB investigated by WTF.
Day 6: dyachei lynched (straight a student)
Night 6: bbeventer attacked- was protected but katie8 switched at last minute and protected WTF. Sheepdog investigated by WTF.
Day 7 is where I lost my notes. SOV?
 
Ok I'm going to get coldstone to ease my pain 😉. Have a good night everyone. Bomb ass job Devyn! We rock, like Liss said, and we knew, there was no chance with 2 profs 🙁. Oh well. Keep us up to date about your dog. Glad he is home with his momma feeling better! 😍

Enjoy coldstone! yum!

Glad we worked together in the end even if we had no chance - we rocked it out!:highfive:
 
I think it's funny how dyachei silenced me. I would've totally voted in her favor and saved her, if she hadn't silenced me. lol
 
Students=villagers
Professors=wolves (depending on how many we have sign up: anatomy, histology, physiology, parasitology, etc)


Items:
-x-ray machine- lets you investigate one person each night
-lead apron- allows you to avoid investigation
-scalpel- lets you cut one person every other night- silencing that person
-pentobarbital- lets you kill one person- only get one use so use it wisely
-Dr. Google- allows you to look up protection for one player each night
-facebook- you get distracted in class and can only speak in social media terms like “did you see that post on my wall?” and “friend me” “I’ve gotta tweet this!” Ya know, stuff like that.
-car- allows you to skip out on school (escape wolf attack)
-defibrillator- allows to resuscitate one player- can only use once so use it wisely

Roles:
Straight A student: you have a 1-in-3 chance of surviving a wolf attack
Cheater: you have a 1-in-3 chance of passing an exam (lynching)

Class President (mayor): can veto one lynch
 
Oh also is anyone planning on starting another game soon? Packen is helping me with a LOTR game 😀 that will hopefully be done soon. Since this will be both of our first mods hopefully it will turn out alright 😛. Let me know though if someone else has a game they've been waiting to start (I think there was talks of a Harry Potter and a Pokemon game)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AHHHH I had DVM pinned from the beginning haha then when WTF "cleared her" I had a feeling she just got converted 😛 too bad I was killed! When I was killed I suspected DVM, SW, LIS, FTB (sorry), WTF (who at the time was good), and bbeventer (sorry too). UGH I was so upset when I died before I could try to get people to lynch DVM haha

I can't believe DVM was the professor! I knew it! There was just something there after a while, but we all trusted her so I felt that I was wrong.
 
Excellent game everyone!!!

It was a really rough start for the profs ... after we went 0-3 in the first few failings/ejections, we had to get a bit more aggressive, which ended up getting me outed by some straight-up intelligent play by the Year 1 folks.

One thing made me giggle, though: HedgieHog quoted my comment about a physiology prof and said, "@LIS even told us what prof we should be looking for. Damn should've figured it out earlier. #goodjobstudents "

While I was the physiology prof, I was merely referring to Lissa's write up from the previous day: "While everyone else was busy taking 1st year level physiology, alaskandream, a student failed his ARPAS Board Certification Exam: American College of Animal Physiology. I guess he spent a little too much time on facebook."

Frankly, that write-up from Lissa sent me into a bit of a panic - I figured everyone would read that, note the "1st-year level" piece, and put two and two together and realize there was another prof in Year 1 - I was really worried Lissa had dropped too big of a clue. But my 'physiology prof' reference was really from that, not an accidental slip.

Major kudos to Sheep. For my money, you had some of the MOST AWESOME Facebook-item posts of anybody. Extremely well done, Sheep!!!!

And Alaskan - amazing job sussing out a few profs early in the game. Way to go!
 
Excellent game everyone!!!

It was a really rough start for the profs ... after we went 0-3 in the first few failings/ejections, we had to get a bit more aggressive, which ended up getting me outed by some straight-up intelligent play by the Year 1 folks.

One thing made me giggle, though: HedgieHog quoted my comment about a physiology prof and said, "@LIS even told us what prof we should be looking for. Damn should've figured it out earlier. #goodjobstudents "

While I was the physiology prof, I was merely referring to Lissa's write up from the previous day: "While everyone else was busy taking 1st year level physiology, alaskandream, a student failed his ARPAS Board Certification Exam: American College of Animal Physiology. I guess he spent a little too much time on facebook."

Frankly, that write-up from Lissa sent me into a bit of a panic - I figured everyone would read that, note the "1st-year level" piece, and put two and two together and realize there was another prof in Year 1 - I was really worried Lissa had dropped too big of a clue. But my 'physiology prof' reference was really from that, not an accidental slip.

Major kudos to Sheep. For my money, you had some of the MOST AWESOME Facebook-item posts of anybody. Extremely well done, Sheep!!!!

And Alaskan - amazing job sussing out a few profs early in the game. Way to go!
I didn't even think about people seeing that as a 1st year professor. I just wanted the exact opposite of board certification level. I loved your made up stethoscope btw
 
Woot! Profs win!!!! I got incredibly lucky converting wtf, almost converted petpony instead. You all almost lynched me the day before the second conversion and then almost lynched me the next day too. I was hanging on by a thread for a bit. So glad I made it to the end and as a wolf!!! Thanks for sticking up for me packen😀

This was fun, thanks lissa and sov.

Oh and I disappeared after voting earlier because we had an emergency at work.
 
Major kudos to Sheep. For my money, you had some of the MOST AWESOME Facebook-item posts of anybody. Extremely well done, Sheep!!!!

I tried my best😀 Even though it was an extremely frustrating item, I must admit I did have some fun with it. Since I couldn't talk strategy I just sat around trying to think of funny things to say.
 
Day 7 is where I lost my notes. SOV?
Sorry, I didn't keep track. (and deleted posts) along the way.

BTW, I wanted Lissa to have a "Slut" role, that meant professors couldn't fail you because you slept around. Very similar to a suggestion in the thread!

All the props go to LissaRae, I didn't really have much to do with the design or execution!
 
Sorry, I didn't keep track. (and deleted posts) along the way.

BTW, I wanted Lissa to have a "Slut" role, that meant professors couldn't fail you because you slept around. Very similar to a suggestion in the thread!

All the props go to LissaRae, I didn't really have much to do with the design or execution!

Haha that's why I wanted the Teacher's Pet role to exist! I sort of gave that role to myself at one point 😉. Not IRL though... promise! 😀
 
Alaskan, please teach me your wolf finding abilities. You had all of us detected including in the pm you sent me saying I converted wtf. Good thing we got you out.

👍👍👍👍

AKD was ahhhh-MAZING in this game!!
 
Alaskan, please teach me your wolf finding abilities. You had all of us detected including in the pm you sent me saying I converted wtf. Good thing we got you out.
Seriously! AKD sent me a PM after he died asking me to tell him who the remaining wolves were. I didn't tell him but asked what he was thinking. He named every single wolf (well all of them that existed at that point). It was unreal.
 
Seriously! AKD sent me a PM after he died asking me to tell him who the remaining wolves were. I didn't tell him but asked what he was thinking. He named every single wolf (well all of them that existed at that point). It was unreal.

It really was. After he died he told me who he thought were wolves and was right on every single one of them. Then he also told me in a PM later on that he thought I was a wolf and I had converted WTF. I was like...😱!

The game would have ended much sooner if he had stayed in it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was Alaska who stabbed me? Oh and I thought we got along so well in the the JP game 😉

Great game Lissa and SOV!! I need to learn how to survive longer... :laugh:
 
It was Alaska who stabbed me? Oh and I thought we got along so well in the the JP game 😉

Great game Lissa and SOV!! I need to learn how to survive longer... :laugh:

Thanks guys!! I think this was definitely a lucky game for me since I was terrible in the hunger games one haha 😛

and sorry bbe I wanted to attack someone and at the time you were on my list. But I did tell everyone in my group not to fail you after katie said you had the x-ray 🙁
 
It really was. After he died he told me who he thought were wolves and was right on every single one of them. Then he also told me in a PM later on that he thought I was a wolf and I had converted WTF. I was like...😱!

The game would have ended much sooner if he had stayed in it.

And amazing props to DVM for not only sticking it out, but pulling out a win. That plan with WTF on faking an attack was soooooo genius!
 
Oh and sorry to ftb and bbe since you were the two that I REALLY thought were wolves at first and weren't haha I figured you guys weren't later on but... I was kind of already failed and couldn't vouch haha

Oh and is anyone have dibs on the next game 😀 If not Packen and I should be done soon I think, Packen is going to look over stuff I sent over and get back to me soon (since we have an 8 hour difference 😛)
 
Oh and sorry to ftb and bbe since you were the two that I REALLY thought were wolves at first and weren't haha I figured you guys weren't later on but... I was kind of already failed and couldn't vouch haha

Oh and is anyone have dibs on the next game 😀 If not Packen and I should be done soon I think, Packen is going to look over stuff I sent over and get back to me soon (since we have an 8 hour difference 😛)


Oooo, what type of ww game?