Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah but wouldn't this apron - never even heard about it until Katie8, but wouldn't it just come back as that the person could not be investigated or something?

I have no freakin clue. It could be one of those 50/50 things where it has a chance of protecting you or outing you....😕

DVM is on here and only put in a vote to fail me... and I AM A STUDENT! I really think it's DVM. If not, something freakin strange is going on with WTF, or Devyn is a prof. ahhhhhh!!!!!!! 😕😱:scared:
 
I was asking WTF, because last time she cleared a bunch of people, she told us specifically what the responses from LIS were. I really think it's DVM!!! Either that or WTF isn't a student... it never specifically said "student" in Liss's post when WTF drove away in the car did it?

No but how the hell do you attack yourself - unless both of them are not students - and then we are f'ed 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no freakin clue. It could be one of those 50/50 things where it has a chance of protecting you or outing you....😕

DVM is on here and only put in a vote to fail me... and I AM A STUDENT! I really think it's DVM. If not, something freakin strange is going on with WTF, or Devyn is a prof. ahhhhhh!!!!!!! 😕😱:scared:

I swore on my dog's life - and that is not something I take lightly (just so you know) - I am a student.
 
I swore on my dog's life - and that is not something I take lightly (just so you know) - I am a student.

That's why I am trusting you, and I swear on both my dog's lives lol. You should at least unfail me for now, otherwise we might reach plurality! 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************************
:bang:Must:bang:Fail:bang:Professors!!!
*********************************
 
With a last minute switcheroo, the students have decided that WTF needed to go. Devyn and Emiloo held her by the arms and demanded that dvmdream kick her to the curb.

"Not so fast," declared dvmdream. "As class president, I veto this decision!"

It is now night. You have 1 hour to get me those PMs.
4 players remain:
First Year


Second Year

2. DVMDream

Third Year
1. devyn

6. Emiloo4

Fourth Year


6. WTF

Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
jjohnston- student
katie8-student
 
4531606020679559062
 
*************
WTFfffffffffff!!!! 😡 (not the person 😛 )
**************
 
WTF never really technically got attacked though. She just heard weird noises.... 😕

First of all, I think that writeup is an attack. Why the heck would it be posted otherwise? Honestly.

Second of all. I got that DVMDream was a student. I have no clue if it could have happened before a conversion - don't ask me. Or someone could have had the lead apron (which seriously, no one has mentionedhere before)

What the heck with all the sudden votes for me?? I was ATTACKED and got away! And there have been no conversion possibility nights since then. Kapiche?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
the suspense is killing me, I can't stop checking in my phone even though I should have been asleep hours ago!!
**********************
 
And if it wasn't an attack, why did I have to run away in the car?

Ok people. I don't trust any of you at this point. You lost it with the sudden slinging of votes my way.

Cause there is so much darn confusion - we realized that we could not vote for DVM she would just frickin veto her own fail. I am a student. Emiloo has told me that she for sure is a student. You were no where on the thread to help reason through a d@mn thing. And DVM came on voted and then disappeared. WTH was I supposed to think? Now I have no idea why the heck DVM vetoed your fail - perhaps to make herself look better as she is a prof, or because she doesn't know that you are a prof, or because you both are profs? 😱

I don't friggin know 😕
 
************************************************
Come on classmates get those professors
sFun_bat.gif

************************************************
 
When devyn walked into the classroom the next morning, she thought she was the first to arrive. So many students had failed that the once full classroom looked so empty and forlorn. As she went to take her seat, she noticed emiloo sitting huddling in the fetal position in a corner clinging to a piece of paper and a scalpel.

Gently rocking back and forth, emiloo was muttering over and over. "How could we let this happen?"

"How could we let what happen?" questioned devyn. It was then that she noticed that the paper emiloo was holding had a big fat red F scribbled on it. Emiloo, a student had failed. Devyn bent down to try and comfort emiloo. She was so busy patting her on the back that she didn't notice two other people enter the room. They were already on her when she heard the footsteps. She looked up with fear in her eyes to see DVMDream, the virology professor and WTF, the pharmacology professor standing over her wearing their white coats and brandishing their red pens.

"Did you really think you could graduate?" asked DVMDream.

"
No one ever graduates," added WTF.

They grabbed devyn's exam from a folder and proceeded to write an F on it. The professors had won. They went back to their tiny offices and began to plot how to weed out the students in the next class to be admitted...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WTF!! You had me so fooled!!! Man I thought the students would really get this one. Wow well played.
 
AHHHHHH WE KNEW IT!!!!!!!! WE were just trying to figure out a way to get you both. Damnit! 😡
It should have ended with the night cycle before last but I had a blonde moment and had you guys vote. Once there were four players left, there was no way for the students to win. This game almost ended a long time ago. Nordicat wanted to use the pentobarbital on DVMDream but changed her mind last minute. She was the only professor at that point. I think there were 13 or 14 people left in the game at that point.